Caught-Wilhelmina Venable

!Smut!Mommy Kink!

You were a moaning mess at this point.

Your middle and ring finger deep inside of you while your thumb was rubbing your clit.

Actually you shouldn't be doing this....touching yourself. Mina had it forbidden to you and actually you never broke the rules but now you couldn't help yourself.

She never did that before but today she sent you pictures. Pictures only in lingerie, asking which one you liked the most. And also you both hadn't had sex in three weeks.

You feel yourself coming closer while moaning her name when suddenly the door bursts open, revealing an angry Mina. You immediately stop, cursing to yourself why you didn't hear the front door open. You sit on the bed, shocked. 

"What a bad girl you are" she says walking towards you. "Mina that's I- uhm-" "Shut up!" She demands grabbing your throat.

"The rule is easy: Don't touch yourself until I tell you so!" Her face showing a cold expression. "So why were you still doing it?" You swallowed hard.

"B-because of the pictures you've sent me. I couldn't help myself...I'm sorry." She scoffs.

"Your apologizes won't help you here anymore. You know that you get punished if you break the rules." You nod and look down, knowing what's about to come. She lets go of your throat and sits down on the edge of the bed, patting her lap.

"Come here and lay down" she says in a cold tone. You lay over her lap, ass in the air.
"I'm gonna have to spank you babygirl for not listening to me. 15 times and after each spank I want you to count and say  "I'm not allowed to break the rules and I'm sorry for doing it anyway" understood?"

"Yes" "Yes what?" You gulp. "Yes mommy" She smirks. "That's my good girl." Her hand wanders over your hips to your ass. Seconds fly by before a loud smack was heard in the room and you felt a sting pain on where her hand landed.

Immediately leaving a red mark. "And what do we say?" Her hand grabs your throat once again, making you whimper.

"O-one, I'm not allowed to break the rules and I'm sorry for doing it anyway." This repeats nine other times. For the last five spanks she used her cane.

When she was done all you could feel was the pain from all the spanks but also the wetness dripping down your legs. You whimper as she runs her fingers through your folds.

"Oh look at you...such a pathetic little slut, all wet from enjoying her punishment." That turns you on even more and all you wanted her to do was to fuck you right now. "Lay down for me like the good girl you are hm?" You do as you're told, waiting for her next move.

"Well you were already in it so... touch yourself." She stands up and walks in the bathroom.
"BUT DON'T YOU DARE TO CUM!" She shouts through the bathroom door.

You do as you told and your hand finds its way down to your clit again, pleasuring yourself until she comes back out of the bathroom.

You're at a loss of words when you see her in her underwear and a strap-on in her hand. Of course purple. "Did I say you should stop?" You shake your head "no" and go on with your movements while she makes her way towards you.

She watches you all the time, biting her lip, you were really close by now but then she stops you.

She puts your hand in her underwear and you gasp once you feel how wet she is. Her mouth finds its way to your ear "You've mad quite a mess babygirl.... and now you're gonna clean this up." She whispers.

You get pushed down by her then she sits on your face. Your tongue finds her clit and you earn a loud moan from the older woman.

Your hands were on her tighs to hold her in place while your tongue was moving inside of her, your lips on her clit. After a few minutes you feel her walls clenching around your tongue and soon after she releases in and all over your mouth.
You lap up her juices before she comes back down, giving you a long passionate kiss and tasting herself.

Her hand wanders over your body, making goosebumps all over your skin. "Please."

She lets her finger slide through your folds "Oh so wet?" "Only for you Mommy..." She grins before putting the strap-on around her waist, then positioning herself between your legs.

Without another word or warning she shove all the length in you, making you moan her name.
"That's right. Moan for me like the good girl you are..."

She grabs hold of your hips to pound even harder and faster in you, perfectly hitting your G-spot. Your feel your orgasm approaching. "Oh Mommy I'm gonna- gonna cum, you're gonna make me-" "NO! Not until I say so. Come on I know you can hold it a little longer for Mommy." You bite your lip while your walls clench around the toy. The sound of her grunts and your skin slapping at each other turns you even more on.

"Mommy please it hurts I can't any longer" you whine, she nods and pushes one last time really hard inside you. Your hands grab the bedsheets as you release all over the strap.

You keep on moaning while she helps you ride out your high. Once you came down she pulls out of you then cleans the strap-on before sitting in front of you. She cleans you up before kissing your forehead.

"Mina come here please" you whine. You pull her in for a hug. "I swear tomorrow I can't walk." You both laugh. "Well that was the plan" she smirks and you snuggle into her. "Did I hurt you very bad?" You shake your head and give her a cheek-kiss.

"I love you Mina baby." She softly smiles. "I love you too Y/n Darling." "And I'm sorry. You make me cum a thousand times better than I do." Her fingers wander up and down your arm. "Mhm so you've learned your lesson?" "Yes....sorry." You mumble.

"It's fine and now you should sleep." You nod and soon fall asleep while she was holding you tight.

Okay I didn't really have time the last weeks so I'm sorry for late updating but I hope you like it anyway