249. Negotiations

Start from the beginning

Xiao Ziling sat on the bed with a golden knife and blamed Chu Yutian for cold words: "Chu Yutian,you  as a base leader how can you discard your responsibilitiesand Privately come out to chase a man? are that person you've followed,  worthy.?"

Chu Yutiandao: "I believe in Haozhe and Jingwen them,and i believe in Xiaoqi capabilities too , i'm sure they will build the base very well."

Xiao Ziling heard and said: "Chu Yutian, this kind of words can only lie to children, I can remember your dreams. You have to build a new world without zombies. If you are so irresponsible this dreams, this  is fundamentally fatal. It is impossible to achieve this goal.
Not only you have to work hard, but also you pay a certain price."

How can Xiao Ziling not remember in the past life, in order to unite the human base, Chu Yutian chose to marriage the other bases daughter's owner. He rememner Chu Yu Tian had married three ladies at that moment.

Chu Yutian looked at Xiao Ziling with a puzzled face. I don’t understand what Xiao Ziling said when he said this.

Don't understand? Xiao Ziling continued to sneer: "Maybe, in order to unite with other bases, there will be a possibility of marriage with others . And for me, I will never allow my lover to do that. If there is one day, I will retaliate."

Chu Yutian eyes closely on Xiao Ziling. Seeing the persistence in Xiao Ziling's eyes, he couldn't help but smile. "Xiaoling, after falling in love with you. I never thought about letting anyone join us. I would never, and won't let myself to do that."

The exclusive desire of Chu and Tian is stronger than that of Xiao Ziling. This is also the reason why Chu Xiaoqi’s swaying around Xiao Ziling’s side makes Chu Yutian hate.

"Don't your dreams not be completed yet?" When the career and love conflict, can Chu Yutian still be so sloppy?

Chu Yutian eyebrows sighed: "Do I need to be so wronged? If those bases can understand, I will follow the safety of the points, if you want to, i will just mention the conditions to them?"

Chu Yutian said here, eyes narrow, one The dangerous atmosphere of the stocks spreads, "if not, then there is no need for them to exist."

Chu Yutian said that the cold and decisive, it seems that he had this kind of thinking, which makes Xiao Ziling somewhat confused. If so, then why did the former Chu Yutian agree to the marriage?

Was he also confused by the so-called truth of his previous life? Having said that, there is no woman at all around Chu Yutian, and even the most beautiful Jiang Qingyu of previous life has been killed by him...

Seeing the confusion in the eyes of Xiao Ziling, Chu Yutian knew that there was a play. He walked to the front of Xiao Ziling and slowly squatted down. He held the hands of Xiao Ziling and said with sincerity: "Xiaoling, give me a chance, let me show my feelings to you." I will let you know that those your worry about will never happen."

Xiao Ziling bowed his head and saw the unrelenting enthusiasm in Chu’s deep eyes. His heart could not help but sway, would you really try it? From the status of a decent younger brother to the only pillow person in Chu Yutian?
At this time, Chu Haotian bowed his head and kissed the right hand palm of Xiao Ziling, then whispered: "Xiaoling, I like you!"

These words directly stunned Xiao Ziling from the hesitation of the disaster, who is Chu Yutian like? Xiao Ziling felt that his heart had a bitter taste. He slowly took back the hands held by Chu Haotian. This action made Chu Yutian’s eyes panic, and did not know what happened to Xiao Ziling’s mood.

Xiao Ziling asked faintly: "Chu Ge, do you really like me?" This is the real reason why Xiao Ziling has refused to accept the feelings of Chu Yutian. Xiao Ziling believes that Chu Yutian likes the Xiao Zongling, who is pure and lovely. Instead of him, he has been mixed for ten years in the last days, and he can do anything to survive, and the heart has been blackened by Xiao Ziling.
Chu Yutianyi: "yes... sure, why you still doubt it?"

"I have been very simple since the beginning. The so-called innocence is all just pretending." Xiao Ziling said the truth.

"I know!" Chu Haotian is very calm, perhaps confused by Xiao Ziling at first, but after so many years, he did not know the true nature of his family Xiaoling.

"I am very old. When I was talking to you at the beginning we met, i've said my true age, it's true. Chu Yutian, between you and me if  according to the age actually you have to call my big brother..." Xiao Ziling shook his head and smiled. "

"In the beginning, in order to integrate with the team, because the appearance is misunderstood by you. I'm so sorry because such misunderstanding, it makes easier for me to gain your trust, Chu Yutian, I am despicable."

Chu Yutian heard his words and reached out to the waist of Xiaoziling. He retorted: "Xiaoling, at that time, we still know each other. No one knows whether the other party will hurt themselves in the future. Even if you take advantage of your  appearance but It’s a clever way to hide in order to survive. Nothing is wrong? To be compared, I am more despicable to you. At that time, you have saved me at a painful price, but I still design to test you for myself. Ignore your previous efforts..."

"As a leader, of course, you can't just believe in a person. If you believe me casually, I won't choose to follow you." Xiao Ziling doesn't think that Chu Yutian is wrong, the qualified leader must be rational, can't be emotional. Drowsing my mind.

"You see.. then if you can forgive me why do you care about your original cover? As you said, we are all just beginning to know, how can we casually believe in a person and expose their own nature?"

In fact, I already knew that you are definitely not as simple as the one you showed on the surface, but this is why I am willing to let you follow me. Over the years, you have seen me let a really simple person stay with me. ?"

Xiao Ziling recalled the past, indeed, as Chu Yutian said, Chu Yutian did not touch those who were really simple and lovely, and these people also wanted to follow Chu Yutian, remembering that a boy was pure enough to let Xiao Ziling not bear to refused, but also helped, but Chu Haotian is still a stone heart, sent them to other teams, or logistics team.

"A really simple person is not living long, especially around me. But Xiaoling definitely not like that, you know how to hide yourself you know how to do iteven better than I thought. And only you can make me feel at ease. So Xiaoling, the one I like is not the one you thinking of but the one who you really are." Chu Yutian finally said his own words, so Xiaoziling’s heart was sour and awkward.

"But, you need an heir, you will always need a wife."
Chu Haotian was angry when he heard this. He raised his hand and knocked a small head of Xiao Ziling: "Xiao Ziling, I thought you can understand. In the past few years, I have been nurturing Xiaoqi that is my purpose to let him be a qualified heir. Do you think I still need other heirs? So, the problem you said does not exist."

Xiao Ziling frowned. Could he tell Chu Yutian Xiaoqi to be the future passer? However, the face of Xiaoqi and Chu Yutian is almost exactly the same. Xiao Ziling feels that the intentions of Chu Yutian should be correct.

Chu Yutian sighed: "Xiaoling, as I said earlier, give  two of us  opportunities for each other. This time we both will quietly try in this relationship, if you really can't accept my feelings (He will definitely let Xiao Ziling have this opportunity.)
"Then I will let you go. " (Not in this life, never!!!That is impossible.!)

"So We can  still returning to the relationship between the older brother and the younger brother" (Definitely never happen because he only accepts the husband - wife relationship),

"And if i should kills the feelings. Even if I didn’t know what would it feels, then I’m not going to get entangled with you anymore" (you'll going to be entangled in my life for a long long time!)

Chu Yutian’s words finally made Xiao Ziling’s heart soft, just as Chu Yutian proposed, giving each other an opportunity. If he still couldn’t let go of his heart, he believe that Chu Haotian would not force him any more.

And he really didn't want to give up everything in the Lingtian base. He managed to climb the high position.

(Well, he sure knowing that his Xiao Ziling is a innocent person! That's why he said those words to lure him in.)

Then After a moment of silence Xiao Ziling was facing Chu Yutian and finally nodded.