CHAPTER - 53 FIX YOU❤

Start from the beginning

I needed somewhere to sit till the song ended and my throat felt tightness building in it when my phone dinged with a message.

FROM BARBIE

"Did you listen to the song? I don't think you'll be able to live in your home once people come to know that KIM TAEHYUNG'S baby lives here. What is Taehyung doing? I really think you should talk to him if you don't wanna make things worse."

TO BARBIE
"Yep I'll talk to him"

And that was when I texted Taehyung that I wanted to meet him. And he agreed to come home by the evening. I kept the phone aside and took a deep breath before palming my face thinking what life might turn out to be if someone ever comes to know about Who Taehim is. Our lives will be destroyed,the mirage I've made for my baby and me in the 2BHK house I own.

That we are safe here...

That nobody can kick us out of this house whenever they want to in the middle of the night.

It all will be changed...

I would again have to wrap my whole life in a stupid suitcase and leave...

And all I know as a 28 year old woman right now is... I don't want anything in my life but just stability.

And peace of mind....

I'm gonna clear things out with Taehyung tonight before it starts strangling my own throat.

These thoughts ran restlessly in my mind when I felt two palms running in my shoulders massaging my neck. It broke the trance of my thoughts when I looked up and saw Mike smiling at me.

"What happened Precious?" He asked running his hands through my shoulders.

"I don't think I should load you with my shit right now, you're probably having a hard time by yourself." I said when he chuckled.

"No,I'm not. My mother just called me for an hour telling me how unsuccessful I am compared to my cousins nothing else" He chuckled and I gave him a little laugh.

"Tell me what is it?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I don't know this whole Taehyung thing is messing me up totally like the earlier times." I told him the truth as he sat on the chair infront of me.

"Just tell him what you want precious. I know it's gonna be hard but it's for the best" He took my hands in his palms.

"He isn't going anywhere away without Taehim. I can still read those eyes and I know that"I said when his thumbs ran over my wrists.

"Precious do you still love him?" I saw a building insecurity in his eyes and as much as Mike tried to remove it just didn't go.

"I don't know Mike,I don't know. If love costs what it does the last time then don't,I don't love him at all. I just want him gone like he was till now. Till the time Taehim didn't know about him it was still bearable for him. But now when he knows I can't let him spend so much time with him,I can't give Taehim false hopes and then shatter them all when I tell him that he has left, just like four years ago. I can't go through all that again. And let Taehim suffer."I spoke till I get out of breathes.