Chapter 2

I woke up in a hospital room my parents were there, I couldn't remember anything.
I wanted to get up but I couldn't still fell my legs, I took of my blankets and I saw my legs they were PURPLE.
I asked my parents what happened they told me I fainted because I had an cardiac arrest.
My heart stopped beating for 5 seconds I was at the edge of dying.
I was lucky that somebody saw me on the floor and called the ambulance and brought me to the hospital.
When I finally understood what happened I didn't feel different because in time I lost my emotions.
My parents said that I had to stay in hospital until I would get better.
I was totally okey with that I didn't care about my friends and my education.
In my life the only thing that I want is to be FREE.
My parents left the hospital because they needed to get back to work.
I decided to take a nap since I had nothing to do.
I dreamed of a field with bright green grass the sky was blue I couldn't see any clouds.
I walked and walked until I saw a tree I ran towards it, it was a cherry tree that had pink blossoms it was beautiful I could feel my heart beating fast I was fascinated.
I decided to touch it I reached the trunk of the tree and felt the rough of wood it felt so good for the first time in my life I was happy not only in my dream but in real life.
The dream didn't last that long I woke up for the first time liking my self and being happy.
I turned to the little table next to my bed and I saw that my parents brought me some clothes and a blossom tree it was exactly like the one I dreamed.
I tried getting up but my legs were still hurting a lot.
The tree was after the clothes so I stretched my self got the pile of clothes and slowly placed it on the floor.
Then I slowly stretched as far as I could until my ribs were hurting I finally reached with a finger the vase of the tree and pulled it towards my bed.
Then I got it slowly with my two hands placed it on my legs.
I observed it closely I touched the trunk it felt the same as the dream.
I continued asking my self how my parents knew that I dreamed a blossom tree and that the trunk of it felt the same way.
I don't really bother to answer my questions I was too happy to think of answers I turned the tree and saw that there was a sticky note on it it said: I HOPE THIS TREE WILL CHEER YOU UP A BIT.
It really did for the first time in forever I was happy I had a reason to live I finally liked my self.
I bend down and got my clothes that were still lying on the floor placed them in the far end of the table then got my key to happiness (the blossom tree) and placed it at the edge of the table next to my bed.
When I touched things the felt differently I was happy, I started writing a small story and it was turing out really good. I understood a really important statement. Outside beauty doesn't count but it counts the inside beauty.
From that day I lived my life and enjoyed my self.
When I got back from the hospital I was changed not only inside but even on the outside.
I entered my classroom and my classmates organized a surprise party for me. I finally found real friends. I kept the blossom tree and every night I touched the trunk and thank it.