Attention 🥀

Trigger Warning ⚠️
-light smut

————————————————————

*Dream and George met up a week ago. They are currently staying at Dream's house. Sapnap is not there. He hasn't met up with Dream yet.*

"Georgeeeeeeee!" Clay hopelessly whined.

"What Dream?"

Clay had been doing this for about a hour now. George was busy trying to watch the movie that the two had put on and Clay had been begging for his attention. He'd sprawled himself out on the couch at this point, his big green eyes looking desperately to George.

"He's ridiculous." George thought

"Pay attention to me George!" Clay whined.

He moved to lay his head in George's lap, staring innocently up at him.

"I'm paying plenty attention to you Dream! What more do you want?"

George looked to Clay for an answer as his green eyes slowly blinked up at him.

"Cuddle with me." Clay stubbornly requested.

"Fine."

Clay quickly sat up as he laid against George's side and melted into him. George brought his arm around him.

George looked down at the beautiful boy and sighed. Clay's begs for attention weren't helping his feelings for him. George could feel the butterflies swarming in his stomach. Clay looked so adorable snuggled up against him.

Clay slowly started drawing shapes on George's abdomen. He smiled as he basked in George's affection. He'd gotten the attention he so desperately wanted.

Clay heard George's breath hitch as he brought his hand slightly lower, nearing George's crotch. He looked up to see George staring at him intently.

"What are you doing Dream?" George cautiously asked.

"Nothing."

Clay brought his hand a bit lower again while watching George's face. He saw as George's eyes widened and he stared down at Clay as his eyes seemed to cloud with something foreign.

"More cuddles." Clay demanded.

"How am I meant to give you more cuddles?" George groaned.

Clay just innocently stared up at George.

"You're an idiot." George complained as he carefully picked Clay up to place him in his lap.

Clay smiled contently as he sank into George's embrace and placed his head into his neck.

George gently played with his hair and could feel Clays breath become slightly heavier against his neck.

Clay slowly started to leave tiny little kisses against George's neck. George gasped and gripped Clay's waist tightly.

Clay wanted more.

He starts to quicken his kisses climbing higher up George's pale skin.

"Dream." George groaned.

"Mhmm."

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Doing what I've wanted to do for a while." Clay whispered as he slowly brought his head up from George's neck to stare into his chocolate brown eyes.

And that was it. That was what broke all of George's resolve.

He quickly crashed his lips against Clay's in a desperate need for more. He smirked as Clay immediately reciprocated the kiss, hands flying up to harshly grip his hair.

George soon slipped his tongue into Clay's mouth, exploring the warm crevice and rubbing his tongue against the younger's.

Clay let out a small whine and slowly started to grind against George's lap. His dick already hard from George's heated kisses.

"George." He moaned.

"What do you want baby?"

"More. More please." He desperately whined as George started kissing down his neck.

Clay started grinding against George faster, moaning as he felt George's hard cock against his own.

"Oh look at you baby. Already so hard and desperate for me." George whispered against his ear, slowly nibbling on it.

"George please!"

"What do you want Clay? Hmmm? Want to ride my thigh?"

"Yes please. Please, please, please!"

George brought his head up from Clay's neck and reveled in the sight before him.

Clay was a hot mess. Hair in disarray and drool dripping down his chin. His lips were red and wet and his eyes were blown wide.

"You sure baby?"

Clay looked to George with desperate eyes.

"Please!"

"Alright baby boy, go on now."

Clay quickly moved himself onto George's thigh, arms wrapped around George and head hidden in his neck.

Clay immediately started grinding against George at a fast past, moans spilling out of his lips.

George groaned in pleasure at the boy before him, so desperate for George.

Clay's moans got progressively louder and George knew he was close.

"Hmm you like that baby boy? You like riding on my thigh like the little slut you are?"

"Yes! I love it. Love it so much". Clay was an absolute mess. Incoherent sentences slipping past his lips as he desperately grinded against George.

"George! I'm gonna cum!" Clay cried out.

"Go on. Cum on my thigh."

And Clay did. He came in his pants and just about screamed.

George helped him ride out his high and looked at Clays exhausted face as he lifted it up from George's neck.

"You did so well baby." George praised as Clay slowly cuddled up into George's lap, exhaustion taking over him.

George slowly lifted up Clay's chin and gave him a delicate kiss on the lips.

Clay smiled up at George and wrapped his arms around George's middle as he slowly fell asleep in George's warm embrace.

He'd gotten what he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this one! Sorry for a bit of a delay on it. I really wanted to take my time writing.

If you want me to write an idea of yours then please request it!

Stay hydrated and make sure to eat some food!

:]