Deal With The Devil

Start from the beginning

He grabbed the bottle from my hand taking another sip. "Bryson what are you talking about?" I asked sitting down next to him. "Armani. I don't really need no pity right now. You can go back to Kiyanna spot."

"Pity for what? What is going on Bryson? Did something happen to Brianna?" I asked. "Yeah, she's dead."

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious? What happened?" I asked grabbing his hand. "Bobby. He took her. There was a bomb, she died. That's all there is to say." He said still drinking from the bottle.

"Bryson why didn't you call me? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. "Cause it's not your problem. Now can you go, please." He said getting up going upstairs.

"No, I'm not just going to leave you." I said following him. I walked in to see him sitting on the bed. "This isn't something you can just deal with on your own. Okay Will is worried about you. And now I am too." I said.

"Armani, please." He sighed.

I sat down next to him pulling him into a hug. He took a deep breath before he broke down. I didn't know what to do. I've never seen him show this much emotion before. "Bryson." I said trying to break the hug.

"No. Please, don't let me go."

**The Next Day**

I woke up realizing I never made it back to Kiyanna's house. I was in Bryson's bed. I rolled over but Bryson wasn't here. I got up going in the bathroom to freshen up.

I left out the bathroom thinking he'd be back in his room. I looked over seeing a duffle bag on the floor. "The hell." I went into his closet noticing some of his clothes were missing.

"Bryson?" I called out going down the steps. I looked around downstairs. "Bryson where are you!" I looked out the window and one of his cars were gone.

"No. You don't get to leave like this." I said to myself pulling out my phone. I called his phone. "The person you are trying to reach is unavailable-" I hung up the phone. I felt tears coming to my eyes.

My body jumped as a knock came to the door. "Who is it?" I called out. "Will!"

I rushed to the door opening it. "Please tell me he's with you." I said seeing Will and Jay at the door. They weren't saying anything. "Will."

"We into the spot this morning, his office was cleared out." Jay said. "What do you mean cleared out?" I asked. "His weapons. Lots of them." Will said.

"Some of his clothes are gone. He left this morning without saying anything to me. How could he just abandon me like this. The babies" I said wiping my tears. "He didn't abandon you. Or the babies." Jay said.

"Really? What the fuck do you call this. He packed his shit and got out of dodge without saying anything to anyone." I said. "We know where he is. We know where he's going." Will said. "Where?"

"To get revenge."

~Draco POV

"Let me get forty on twelve." I said to the man in the gas station. "And two woods. Russian cream."

"Some ID." He said. I pulled out my wallet showing my ID. He handed me the backwoods and I went back out to my car. "Well, well, well."

I looked up seeing Detective Jackson. "Here to arrest me again?" I scoffed putting the gas in my car. "Not yet. You embarrassed me in that court room ya know. I was almost out of a fucking job." He said leaning up against my car.

"Explain to me why you on my shit?" I asked. "Nice car. How do you pay for it?" He asked. "With a check fatter than a pig one."

"Two duffle bags in the car. Going somewhere?" He asked. "What the fuck are you doing here Jackson? I find it hard to believe we both ended up at the same gas station in the middle of nowhere."

"You want to stay out prison? Don't you?" He asked. "I don't have a reason to be there in the first place." I sighed taking the pump out. "I'm fighting for a higher spot in the DA Office. Believe it or not, you and your fucking crew is on the top of our radar. Pinning your asses would get me that spot. Guaranteed." He said.

"What do you want? Me to snitch on myself?" I asked. "I could care less about any of you. I need the spot. But I need your help with that." He said. "I'm not working with no fucking cop. Now if you'd excuse me, I got better shit to do." I said trying to open my car door but he stopped me.

"You want to stay with that beautiful girl of yours with the kids you got on the way/" He asked. "How the fuck do you know about her."

"I know everything. Here's my card, you call me when you're ready to talk. I know those duffles our filled with AK's and machine guns, make sure you clean up behind yourself." He said walking away.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Shorter chapter than usual but its about to crazy...

Next Time On Street Affection...

"It's been a week." I sighed. "He hasn't called?" Will asked. "No, not even a fucking text." I said. "Armani listen, it'll be okay. He's okay." He said trying to reassure me. "You don't know that. For all we know, he could be dead right now."

**

"Think smarter boy. You came on my turf."

"My baby sister is dead. Y'all think I'm here to play these fucking games with yall." I said standing in between four guns being pointed at me. "Let's do it."