(Y/N) then goes closer to his ear to whisper. "I think I made someone pregnant last night..."

Volk then looked at him with a little bit of disbelief. "Are you absolutely sure?"

"I hope not..."

"Well, that is really bad."

"You don't have to tell me twice." (Y/N) then facepalms. He is screwed, he just came into this world, then there is a chance that he got someone pregnant. (Y/N) is the type of person who is not ready for responsibility yet.

Volk then puts his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder to reassure him. (Y/N) looked at him with a little bit of surprise.

"Don't worry about it, we'll help you raise that child."

"Huh?"

"I'm probably gonna be that uncle who'll spoil your kid rotten, but I'm sure Felt will be thrilled to be an aunt." Volk chuckles.

"But..."

"So don't beat yourself up, you're not alone. We're here for you." Volk smiles at him.

(Y/N) was shocked at first, he then had a smile on his face. "Thanks."

"Come on, let's go now."

The two are now walking together again. In (Y/N)'s mind, maybe isekai isn't all that bad when he got Volk, Felt, and Rom by his side.

"That woman from yesterday...she hasn't told her name nor where is she from..." (Y/N) is into some deep thinking.

But because of his overthinking, he didn't pay attention to what's in front of him.

"Ah!-

(Y/N) has accidentally bumped into someone, the person he bumped with, has fallen to the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Ah! I'm sorry!" (Y/N)'s focus has now turned unto to the person he bumped with.

(Y/N)'s eye widened when he realized the one who is sitting on the ground is a girl who has long silver hair and purple-blue eyes. She wears a white and purple outfit.

"Those ears...is she an elf?" (Y/N) thought to himself. "I'm so sorry!" He then offers his hand to the silver-haired girl.

"It's fine." The silver-haired girl holds on to (Y/N)'s hand as she stands up.

"Are you hurt?" (Y/N) asks.

While all of this is happening, Volk is just silently staring at those two. "It's that half-elf..."

"You don't need to worry yourself, I'm fine." The silver-haired girl shakes her head as she smiles at him.

"Oh, okay then, I'm sorry for hitting you."

"Like I said, it's fine. I have to go now." The silver-haired girl then said her goodbyes as she left, it seems she was in a hurry.

As the girl is no longer in (Y/N)'s sights. He has something in his mind.

"That girl is so cute..." (Y/N) thought to himself. He then shakes his head as he pumps his fist in the air. "No, my heart still belongs to Ram!"

Yeah...even though you went to have sex to another woman last night.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Volk finally speaks.

"What?"

"I'm surprised you didn't react to her negatively."

"What do you mean?"