2

Seonghwa was on his way to the cafeteria, when he was stopped by 2 males. "Hi I'm Yunho this is San. We heard you were new here"

Seonghwa was confused but just nodded. "Hey uh can you meet us at the balcony later? maybe we can talk a little after class" said San.

Seonghwa agreed and the two males left, he was now on his way to eat lunch when suddenly he heard shouting.

He spotted three people about to hurt Hongjoong. "HEY STOP WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" A male looked at him and said

"What do you want? you think you even know who I am" Seonghwa stared at him furiosly and said "I don't care if I know who you are why does it matter? Just put him down and leave" The male got even more angry and tried to attack him but was stopped by the principal.

"This is the 6TH TIME YOU'VE DONE THIS JEON, YOU'RE GETTING EXPELLED! DO YOU REALIZE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU'VE MADE STUDENTS GO TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL?? GET THE HELL OUT" shouted the principal.

The principal lead the three males out of the school and now it was just him and Hongjoong.

"Hey I'm sorry that happened.. are you okay?" asked Seonghwa. "I'm fine I guess. Thank you for helping" said Hongjoong while hugging him. Seonghwa just smiled and helped him back up, afterwards they headed out to lunch.

"So since you helped me today how about I treat you with something.. maybe lets go out to eat this wednesday? at Desire café??" Seonghwa nodded and they continued chatting.

After a while Hongjoong left to get his books and Seonghwa was confused with what's happening, he wasn't sure what he was feeling.. maybe it was the feeling of being in love?

~~

Now it was dismissal and Seonghwa remembered the thing Yunho and San told him. He was on his way to the balcony and spotted the two males looking out the window with cameras.

"Oh HII" said Yunho while waving. "Hello! so why did you guys invite me over here?" said Seonghwa. "Oh we rarely have much friends so we wanted to chill with you so we can get to knoe eachother!" said San really excitedly.

"I see, well might as well just become your friend! honestly been needing one for a while.." said Seonghwa. They all started getting to know eachother and that was the start of their friendship.

~~

Seonghwa was no on his way home, walking a long the road admiring the birds fluttering, the leaves swaying on the trees, when suddenly someone ran to him. "HYUNG! HYUNGG!" He looked behind him and it was Jongho, his brothers bestfriend. "Jongho? OMG HEY" said Seonghwa running to him. "What are you doing here?" asked Seonghwa. "Well..