H-H-H-H-Hawkdaddy come back!!!!! UnU

Y/N-Chan stood up from their grave, their ocean blue orbs blinking unsettlingly as they twerked their way towards Chat Noir. "W-W-W-W-Wake up C-C-C-C-C-Chatty Bear! 🥺!!!!" Car-man awoke before the glorious personification of a God since Y/N was perfect in every way.

Although, they had two flaws; one, they were too perfect. The second was that their parents died before they were born UwU. Y/N growled seductively and licked his ear with lust in their tongue. "L-L-L-L-L-Let's go f-f-f-f-f-f-find y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-your Father U-U-U-U-U-U-UwU!!!!!!!!!!" They proceeded to stick their tongue in Adrien's earlobe seductively and drank his earwax.

Y/N then dragged Moany Noir to his feet and used one of their many Miraculous. They used the Furry Miraculous, the most powerful of all, even more powerful than the Caterpillar and the Furball OwO.  Y/N was really the guardian of all Miraculous, having killed the old man who pissed on them. (Gaslight, gatekeep, grillboss!!!!🤩🤩🤩🥺🥺🥺💅💅💅✨✨✨) ((I hate myself.))

Y/N then got on their four legs and proceeded to piss on Moss Chat, using it as a rope to drag him along with them on their quest to find Adrien's Father since they knew Carboy's true identity (omg what a royal boss 🤩🤩🤩🥺🥺🥺💅💅💅🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪✨✨🤚🏼🤚🏼🤚🏼!!!!!!!!!!!).

Y/N then used their wings to fly since they were a half bird, tiger, car, handicap sign, stop sign, phone, wolf, fish, furry, demon, angel, pencil, Wi-Fi router hybrid. Ladybuggers then came from the dead to do a giant shit on Carboy, then proceeded to commit alt+f4 when Y/N used the power of the Sun to shoot Ladybuggers into the 42069th dimension. Cat Black then threw up on Hawkmoth who they had just found QwQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Such a power couple!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩😳😳😳🤪🤪🥺✨)

Hawkmoth proceeded to look at Y/N, the crazy bitch who broke into his house. "Will you, marry me?" He asked, showing them his member .............

......ship to IKEA. Y/N screamed in pain, IKEA was their only weakness. Having gotten lost while their parents died while they watched, since this happened before Y/N was born. Hawkmoth then started to jump both Y/N and Adrien as they screamed and cried for their Daddy to go harder. "I'M GONNA CUM DADDY!!!!!!?!!!!!!" Both Chat Noir and Y/N screamed as their naked bodies hit Hawkmoth like a fish during its last dying breath.

Carboy and Y/N jizzed and Hawkmoth beat them with his gift card to Martwal. "Yummy." He purred as he flicked his seven overgrown male chickens around their faces. "HA HEEHEE!!!" Y/N screamed in pleasure as they flopped.

Hawkmothdaddy then put on his pants and walked out into the sunset, going to go make another baby with his wife's dead corpse in his basement since he's quirky UwU