𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥:

✎ᝰ┆𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒:
both characters are 21+
warnings: WW2 setting, mention of death. Art done by: sarahdraws16 on Tumblr
【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: Serenityaesthetic

 Art done by: sarahdraws16 on Tumblr【 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: Serenityaesthetic 】

Y/N was aware of the war, the death and the demise that followed after. She was well aware that there was no way they could win this now. Not after America had gotten involved. Their forces came in larger numbers and stronger by far. However, the Japanese still held on by a thin thread. She wasn't allowed to know what was happening outside of her country. All she knew is what they told her. Of what her husband and generals had informed her. She wasn't a soldier, she was a medic who helped the best she could. But upon Japanese tradition they will literally die for their cause.

The axis power is what they had called themselves, she had met the other two and their allies as well. Countries either fought against them or joined. But either way, they had gotten involved.

Y/N wasn't one for war. She hated it. But she rather die with honor then cower in fear in the first sight of danger. She knew that it was over for her.

She had picked the wrong man.

She should have went with her gut and ignored him. But he treated her so right. Cared for her like no other. Through, that was expected since they're married. However, she brought out the worst in him. Boosted his confidence and ego with sweet nothings.

She wanted to leave him, she really did. Leave him and her son behind-- start a new life, go under a new name. Live in peace. Go back to being a nobody

But she couldn't.

She had a family here and they needed her. Even if it costs her life.

"My love," she rushed to him, helping him to the bed. "Please, rest." His battered and bruised body leaned against the bed. His eyes fixated on her. She held his face with one hand and his hand with the other. She knew what he wanted to say without him uttering a word. Silent tears ran down her face. They had lost, hadn't they?

It was only a matter of time.

Her son soon came in the room, happy that his father was now home. He hadn't been around as much, always busy with meetings, battles, and much more. "Papa, look! I drew us," the little boy ran up to the bed and hopped on, being careful not to further injure his father.

Y/N smiled sadly, looking at the drawing. She hugged her son, "mama, why are you crying? Why is papa hurt?"

"It's okay," she shushed his worries. Her grip on her husband's hand tightening. He looks at her, a single tear going down his cheek. There was no point in trying to help him. He was dying and quickly too.

"My wife," she stared at him, her eyes glossing over. "My son," he held each of their hands. "This is the end now, and I just want to thank you for being apart of my life."

Loud footsteps were approaching. Y/N knew it was the soldiers. Probably to inform their leader of the enemies attack. The door swung open, "sir, they have fired back-- we need to get you to the bunker."

The man didn't move from his spot on the bed, his stone cold face coming back. "Take my wife and child to the bunker and protect them with your life."

Y/N's eyes widen. "I will not leave you."

"You have to let me go,"

"I can't." Her voice cracked as he tried to keep her composure together. She faced the soldier, "take my son, protect him." Her son gripped her shirt, "no, no, I wanna stay. I don't want to leave you again." Y/N smiles, "it's okay, we will never fully be gone." She pointed to his chest, "we will always be there, in here."

The boy screamed and kicked as the solider took him to safety, away from his parents. Y/N's heart ached to see it happen. "It's for the best." She sighed. "I will always love you." She rested her head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat. One that was slowly fading. He rubbed her back, when his movements came to a slow halt.

Y/N sobbed quietly, no longer hearing her husband's heartbeat.

He was gone and she would join him soon enough.