CHAPTER 49: NIGHTSTAND?

No pov:(ako muna ^0^)

Y/n suprised. She just realised what they said in seconds.

"No. Yakiro and akira needs me . So we cant do it."

"Hahahahaha! Y/n. We dont say that we were going to have sex. We just said that we all can buy like this condoms. Your advance ." Ran said. Y/n blushed and realise that Ran is right. They didnt tell to her thay they making out with her.

"Ahh. O-okay b-by the way , im going n-now hah-"

"But if you want, make your children sleep and we were use this all for you." Koko grin.

"A-ahh e-ehhh " y/n cant answered. Even to look at them she cant because of affection in their eyes makes her weak.

"No answer huh? Lets go!" Sanzu lift her up.

"Hey! W-wait i-"

"I will order Ylena to check yakiro and akira okay? Its Adult time." Rindou pick his phone and contact ylena. "Hello? Yeah, check up yakiro and akira. Yes, y/n is with us so better check up on them got it?  Okay." And he hang up.

They go in the private room where Bonten bring many girls when they get bored.

"I- i dont know this r-room-"

"Its our paradise." Koko open the LED lights that has a color red.(naks pang red flag nga)

"How many boxes it is Sanzu?" Ran asked.

"20 boxes."

"H-hey, d-dont tell me you all gonna use it " y/n sweating.

"Chill. We just gonna use 25 of them." Ran said.

"2-25? But sanzu said its 20-"

"Here." Ran open the drawer and it has 5 boxes more. "I thought no one will give you a gift like this sanzu so i prepare this. "

"Lets start?"

"B-but-"

"No buts y/n. We all do it when sanzu solo you last week."

"Eh?"

"Forget that hahahahaha!" Koko tied up y/n. And ran undress her.

"Haahhh~ ahhhh r-ran i-i told you dont touch my waist because its ticklish- ahhhhhh~ " y/n feel so embrassed because kakucho just sitting infront of them and its just hes watching a live porn.

"N-no ahhhhh k-koko n-no- ahhhhhhhgg" koko stand up and tied his hair. He put his 2 long fingers inside in y/n's p*ssy.

"Fuck y/n. Are you sure that you have a children? You look so virgin everyday." Rindou lick y/n's breast and bite it.

"Ahhh hhh H-hey dont bite it" they all kissing y/n's body when sanzu put his cock in y/n's mouth.

"Mhmp hmhp" y/n didnt know how to do it so sanzu help her.

"Ahhh f-fuck y/n! Your mouth make me cum-ack hey! Dont use your teeth, it hurts!"

"Hahahahah y/n just slide up your mouth ." Rindou said. Ran slide his cock in y/n's clit and put it inside.

"Mhmmp!!! Aghhhhhh!!" Y/n stop to blow sanzu when ran thrust so deep.

"Ran fuck you. Y/n not done on mine" sanzu pout.

"E-enough please h-ahhhh ahngggg!!!"

"Hey kaku. You look like a teacher watching his student fucking their classmate. Join us." Koko said. Kaku look away

"Just be fast . I want to make out without all of you." He said.

"Did your dick made in gold so we cant see it?come on dude," sanzu said.

"Shut up sanzu. Looks like y/n will vomit because of your cock."

"Its because its too long for her throat." Sanzu said.

"Agreed. "

They all making out with Y/n and finally their done. They all sleeping. Kakucho stand up and bring y/n silently in her room.

"K-kaku? Why did you bring me in my room?"

"You need to rest honey. Sleep tight." Kakucho kiss Y/n's forehead.

Mikey's pov

I cant sleep. I want to see my child and y/n again.

"I hope your happy with them y/n. when i came back, i will never interfere your life anymore even its hard to do. For you i will do what you want."  A little tears came out to my eyes.

"Manjiro."  Someone called me.

"What do you want?"

"199020, sano manjiro. Your punishment will get shorten for another 5 years."  Chief namikawa said.

"I want to see you again for the last time before i Go with emma and Baji."

END OF CHAPTER 49!!
THANK YOU FOR READING^0^
KINDLY VOTE EVERY CHAPTER!

LATE UPDATE AGAIN T_T
BY THE WAY HAPPY NEW YEAR MY H*RN- I MEAN MY BEAUTIFUL BONTEN READERS!!!

LATE UPDATE AGAIN T_T BY THE WAY HAPPY NEW YEAR MY H*RN- I MEAN MY BEAUTIFUL BONTEN READERS!!!