CHAPTER 7

"Want me to spoil you baby?" Koko smirk to you. (Of course daddy ayy hahahha)

"What do you mean?spoil me? In what?" You asked him. He chuckled and smile.

"I want to spoil you ....in my way." And he wink."lets go shopping for your new things." He walked in.

"My new things? Why? Am i living in that mansion ?" You asked.

"Of course, haha your a member of us and i dont want you to comeback in your small apartment." He answered.

You and koko is in mall. He buy you a different expensive clothes,which is your style(sorry im boyish so i dont know whats the style of a girly one)

You see when koko paid for your things . He have a 5 black cards on his wallet .

"Whats next ? Oh your underware hahaha!" He laughed . You glare at him because many people look in you two.

"No need to buy koko. Can i visit my apartment to get my precious things?" You asked its hard for you to ask them properly.

"Ok tomorrow, so what do you want ne-"

"Give her a black card koko" you and koko shocked when kakucho walking in your directions .

"Sigh* ok . Y/n , here take this. If you want to buy what you want , use this . Its my blackcard" he winked. "By the way, what are you doing here ? You ruining my date"

"Im here because Boss mikey wants you to go after with Haitani and Haruchiyo. " he answered. "Im here to look in her so go "

Koko sighed and nodded. "we'll see again my sugarbaby~" he said.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

It seems awkward. Kakucho didnt bother to make an conversation with you. Hes quiet among the other members(well mikey too). He didnt bother if you gonna run away from him in short hes wide open to you.something not right... other members are looking every seconds to me but him, he didnt look about me like he dont care about what im going to do.

You want to confirm if he will be aware if you try something move.you stop and you look at him. Hes unaware what you do.Is this the chance to run?

"I know what are you thinking. " he talked."im aware of anything you would do. If you escape we will track you down , and end up killing your precious Bestfriend."

He look back. He seems familiar. He looks like a guy that you bumped 12 years ago .

"I dont know why you enter in our world Hard headed kid" he smiled.

You gasped when he smile . That smile.....

Someone's pov.

"Hes with kakucho?" I asked one of my guards.

"Yes boss. And probably talking to each other." He answered

"Did you hear what they talking ?"

"No boss, if i go near to them , kakucho may see me "

"Okay then." I blow the smoke to air. "Better to watch them. My y/n is important than others."

"Yes boss" and he drop the call.

"Hmm... mikey and you have a past too huh? And no doubt that kakucho too." I talked to myself .

"I guess this is not the time to introduce myself. How are you now leader? Our y/n grew up so perfect."

END OF CHAPTER 7!!
THANK YOU FOR READING....
KINDLY VOTE THISS!