CHAPTER 26: WHO?

Y/n's Pov

Your staying to kakucho's house . Everyday, the members keeps visiting you. One day, Koko wants to treat you in mall.

"Hey koko, buy me some okay? I pay you up." Sanzu winked. Koko just look at him

"Double pay okay?" He said.

"What the.... hey!! Thats awful koko you know im saving money for my lovely things."  sanzu pout.

"What the fuck?! Its only chocolate cream frappe and its not expensive!! You can buy the whole shop sanzu." Koko said. The Haitani brothers just laughing.

"Go back again okay ?" Ran said . Rindou wave his hand.

"Take caree!!!" Koko drive the car(Ano na nasa isip mo Kaibigan?😏)

"Where do you want to go Y/n?" Koko ask you.

"Hmm... how about mall? You say it earlier. I want to buy something." You said.(nag papaspoil ang y/n😏)

"Hmm okay. Later we will do exciting ." He winked. It sounds dangerous ...

You buy new clothes because your
Clothes starting to tight.

"You prepare dresses now, dont you?" Koko ask . Hes carrying shopping bag.

"I dont know but, I feel more comfortable in long dress." You said.

"Hmm. Its okay, you look so beautiful every style you wear." He smiled. And whispered." But your more attractive if your at top of mine"

"Eh?" You blushed. What the heck?! Is that a joke or a sign?

"Just kidding! Haha." He said. "Lets go because we cant go home late you know, those motherfuckers will yell at me.

"But its lunchtime, we must eat." You said

"But you just ate pancakes. Sanzu will go berserk if we didnt buy him chocolate cream frappe. Lets go." He walk.

"O-okay. Umm Koko? What will do later?" You ask.

"You will know later in the car."  He said.(y/n ano nasa isip mo?)

After you buy a chocolate , you go in the parking lot. Your so dizzy. Maybe im tired... i must sleep in the car when we go back...

"Y/n put your things here in front car. It so many" he drive the car. You sleep in the back because you seem tired and your body is heavy. A few minutes later, something more heavy.

"Mhm... something heav- eh?! Koko?" Hes in top.

"Did i wake up you? This is were going to do.. those motherfuckers will interrupt us if we do to bed." He said.

"But, k-koko i - im tired. Maybe tomorrow." You gasped when you say that.why did i tell that? Idiot!

"It easy to be here in my car." He lick your lips and kiss you. You cant fight back because your body cant move from tiredness.

"Hmhm.....  k-koko ...."

"I prepare this y/n. " he open the condom and put it on his d*ck. He carry you to his top. He slide his cock to your legs putting inside.