fifty

jinsoul grunted, "jungeun, what the fuck is with the blindfold?"

"shush, unnie. you're gonna enjoy this." the younger said, making jinsoul sit on a chair in a unknown place. jungeun then tied jinsoul with a rope and the older kind of winced in pain as if it is too tight.

jinsoul shivered because this room is making their voices echo and the air is so cold. she can't see anything as she is blindfolded, adding to the tension she's currently feeling.

"jungeun, what is this?" jinsoul almost growl. she felt a lot more of annoyance when jungeun didn't answered her.

soon after, they heard another voice obviously going to the room also, "sihyeon, what are you doing?" with kind of fear and worry.

this voice's sound is so familiar with jinsoul, very far familiar than anyone can hear of. she then is seemingly getting everything that is happening. that girl must be y/n, and jungeun is setting them up.

"sit down there." another one says, jinsoul bets it is sihyeon, making y/n sit in front of her.

"what the fuck is really happening jungeun-"

jinsoul's statement was cut off when jungeun removed the blindfold on her. she's not shocked to see the girl in front of her who's experiencing the same as hers.

y/n saw jinsoul as her eyes squinted, she can't even looked at her in the eye making y/n to just look below her.

"and... uhm yeah! we're gonna leave you guys, good luck!" sihyeon said waving. "yes! best of luck dumbasses!" jungeun added. they were tried to stop by jinsoul but failed.

the two were still tied up and was left in a wide and unrecognizable place. jinsoul kept on cursing while trying to escape and y/n is just sitting there, still looking down but also slowly trying to remove the tie.

"hey, why the fuck is sihyeon gonna leave you here?" the idol casually speaks first which completely made y/n startled.

y/n delicately looked up, "i don't know either."

"what kind of girlfriend she is if she'll do this to you?"

"ugh, whatever. how the hell am i going to escape this?" jinsoul grunts.

the other girl was confused, what do jinsoul mean by that? what kind of girlfriend? wait- "g-girlfriend?"

"uhm, yes. she's your girlfriend, right?" jinsoul nonchalantly asked as if she's not really asking for answers.

y/n realized everything and giggled, "unnie, you're really an idiot."

jinsoul looked at her in a very questioning face, almost looks like she's offended, "why are you laughing?"

"unnie, i love you."

and by that, y/n tried to hid her face because she blushed. jinsoul was shocked but she can't lie about the fact that she smirked by y/n's statement until she realized that this is weird, "stop, i don't wanna get beat up by sihyeon."

y/n whined, "unnie, she's not my girlfriend and she'll never going to be because she's just my friend."

"i want to say this to you at the restaurant but then you keep on cutting me off." she chuckled and paused a little, "jinsoul-unnie, you're the only one i like, i love you, i shouldn't stopped myself from falling for you but everything has happened already, you lost your feelings for me and that's okay. just always remem-."

"i haven't lost my feelings." despite of being shocked by all of these things, jinsoul still managed to speak by her heart, "i love you too." "so much" she emphasized.

y/n almost broke in tears, she can't believe that this is possible just by simply sending odd messages to some random people. she even forgot that the person who's in front of her is a famous personality because all she knew is that jeong jinsoul is the love of her life.

"i want to hug you right now." jinsoul stated as she smiled, "but these ropes, oh shit."

fortunately, jungeun and sihyeon are just listening to their conversation and are secretly laughing at the scenarios the whole time. the two appeared to finally remove the "lovers" from their grips.

"okay guys, because you're such a cute couple, let us remove these." jungeun said as sihyeon chuckled and shooked her head while releasing y/n.

as fast as it's untied, jinsoul ran up to y/n and hugged her. it's tight but not bone crushing, enough for y/n to think that this is her actual dream cushion.

"woah, i think we need to get going. i'm not willing to watch this kind of scenery." sihyeon stated and pulled jungeun along with her on the way. it makes jinsoul and y/n laugh.

left in the room, the two hugged each other a little more tighter. jinsoul stared at y/n, putting a hand on her waist while the other hand is fixing her hair, "i missed you."

y/n softly giggled again before tippy-toeing to give a small peck on jinsoul's lips.

"me too," she then said, "we will be together for a long time now if you're not a dumb paranoid ass thinking that i am taken by sihyeon."

jinsoul jokingly rolled her eyes, "okay, okay, this is my fault. i should've let you explain or say something that day."

they continued hugging each other for seconds before the idol speaks, "oh no."

"why?"

"i don't know this place, do you?" jinsoul looked at her, "i don't know either." but y/n just laughed.

"how are we going to go home now?" in a very worried state, jinsoul slightly un-tighten their hug but y/n didn't let her, "it's okay." she whispered.

"what? it's not okay. y/n, we're stran-" y/n stopped her.

"it's always okay, as long as you're here. everything is fine as long as i'm with you."

this statement made jinsoul back to her earlier position which is hugging y/n and kissing the latter's forehead.

y/n snuggled her face on jinsoul's chest, "i don't ever want to let you go, i just want to hold you like this unnie, forever."

-

— AUTHOR'S NOTE

a very silly story with an un-clever ending :( btw i'll be publishing some bonus chapters since i love y'all ‹𝟹