forty-one

jinsoul
why the hell you keep running through my mind all day|

jinsoul
just stop talking to her too much|

jinsoul
damn i really wanna message you | message drafted !

-

jinsoul rested her head on her bed's headboard, thinking about y/n obviously. little she did know, the loud bang of her head against the wooden headboard wake her roommate kim lip up.

"hey, can you stop banging your head there? if want to kill your braincells do it in the bathroom or something." she whined as she rubbed her eyes that are still closed.

"jungeun, i don't know what to do anymore." jinsoul said in a very serious tone. it is not typical for kim lip to hear that so she is curious what's the real deal.

"what do you mean by that?" she asked.

"y/n. she's... is she avoiding me?"

kim lip moved her eyebrows and made a confused face, "avoiding you? what?"

"she's not messaging me anymore. it's not that i'm being possessive but i-" jinsoul paused a little, "i miss her so much."

"she knows how much i like her but why is she doing these?"

"ugh, stupid love problems. well, you fell for her now who's dumb?" lip laughed a bit.

"come on jungeun help me. i really need you, i wanna talk to her already."

the younger one felt the eagerness and desperation on jinsoul's voice and thought of something, "okay, i'll try my best."

"since you're the reason why y/n and sihyeon became close." jinsoul scoffed.

"I'M JUST BEING KIND BECAUSE SHE'S A FANGIRL OF MY FRIEND."

"you could've said no."

"haha no, i couldn't. besides, i don't even have an idea that you like y/n gosh." kim lip said before laying her head down again onto her pillow.

"fuck." jinsoul sighs under her breath.