But he wasn't.

"I know he plans on getting out of jail~ so I'll do the job that no one else can"

I felt my phone beginning to buzz and I looked down to see that it was from N/N "Ok then.....I'll be going" I said and he nodded slowly "Alright~ but one more thing before you go"

"What is it?"

He stood up, the phone was still placed against his ear but his face had completely changed into a more serious one "Take care of the ones you love, Mikey"

He placed the phone up and walked off without waiting for my response.

I really.....don't like that guy very much.

I placed the phone up as well and looked down at my phone to see that the call had stopped.

I began calling her back and she picked up in an instant "How'd it go?" She questioned and I smiled at the sound of her voice "Boring"

She laughed "Alright alright, well thanks for going" she continued "Want to hang out?"

"Want to marry me?"

"....."

".....We're still underage, anyways, meet me at the park!" She said before hanging up and I chuckled lightly as I placed my phone back into my pocket.

I don't understand what he meant either.

'Watch out'

He knows more then he's letting on......so maybe I should be more watchful around N/N.

Just incase.

~End of flashback~

~Y/N's POV~

Today was the day that everything had 'went wrong' but to me, it was just another day.

And that's what confused me.

Nothing seemed to be happening, I was just sitting inside of my room like usual. It didn't seem like some big change was occurring, all I was doing was waiting for Takemichi's call.

Hopefully.....he calls soon.

It was currently 3:47pm.

And I hadn't heard anything.

*Ring.....Ring.....R-*

I quickly picked up the phone "Hello?" I questioned quickly without looking at the caller ID "N/N! Come outside" Mikey's voice rang out much to my own confusion "I thought that you were hanging out with Draken today" I said and he hummed "I did"

My eyes widened slightly "Wait.....did you just say to come outside?"

He chuckled "Unless you want me to climb through your window again"

I really didn't want him to do that.

"I'm coming, hold up"

I hung up the phone and got out of bed before racing down the stairs to get to the front door.

Mana, Luna and Mitsuya weren't home so I was basically 'watching' the house.