Chapter 33

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot to me<3

Mikey's POV-

"Let's get married"

"She'll say no"

"Oh"

Ken-Chin facepalmed "Ask her to be your girlfriend" he said and I hummed "But we'll get married" I said and he groaned "In like several years but not right now" he said and I looked out of the window. I yawned "I'm sleepy" I said as I rubbed my eyes and he gave me a blank look "You just woke up like 20 minutes ago" he said and I laid down "Autumn weather makes me sleepy" I mumbled and he chuckled "You're sleepy regardless" he said as I looked over at him.

"We're dating now" I said and he facepalmed "You have to ask IF she wants to date you" he said and I tilted my head to the side "Why would I do that?" I asked and he sighed "Well she has to give an answer" he said and I shook my head "Her answer is going to be yes" I said and he raised a brow "How do you know?" He asked and I grinned "Because I'll just keep asking her out until she says yes anyways" I said and he laughed "I wish her luck"

"Marry me right now" I deadpanned and he shook his head "I wouldn't go with that either"

"Oh"

"Just ask her out like a normal person" he said and I raised a brow "I was"

"No"

"Oh"

"Where is she anyways?" He asked and I looked down at my phone "She isn't answering" I said and he raised a brow "Ask Mitsuya where she is" he said and my eyes lit up as I dialed Mitsuya's number.

He answered after two rings.

"Hell-" "Let's get married right now"

"Mikey?" He questioned and I hummed "Was that a good way to ask N/N out?" I asked and he laughed "I don't think so" he said and I pouted "Where is she?" I asked and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Y/N!" He called out as it went silent.

"Hold on" he said as I looked over at Ken-Chin before Mitsuya chuckled lightly "She's sleeping" he said and I frowned "Oh.....for how much longer?" I asked and he laughed "I don't know, whenever she wakes up" he said and I frowned "Ken-Chinnnn! she's sleeping" I said and he shrugged "Then just wait"