This is perfect, me and Mikey won't be at the store anyways so if anything.....Mikey will still be alive in the future and that means that we aren't losing anything!

"We just have to remember.....let's stick together"

I rolled my eyes at Takemichi's statement "Cheesy...."

Chifuyu snorted and began laughing as Takemichi's face went slightly red "Let's just get this done!"

I sighed "One more day.....Mhm I'm getting all anxious just thinking about it" I mumbled and Takemichi sighed "Are you sure that Hanma spoke to the others in prison and spread that rumor?" Takemichi asked and I nodded "He said that he would when I had asked him and then he told me that it was spreading like crazy, I trust Hanma"

Even though he's kidnapped me and tried to kill me.

I still can't believe that we're friends now.

Takemichi sighed "Alright! Then everything's set, I guess that I'll see you two tomorrow......I'm just hoping that everything goes well" he said and I rolled my eyes "Everything's going to be fine, idiot"

I stepped towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder "Just leave it to me!"

Takemichi's eyes widened in horror and he fell back causing me and Chifuyu's eyes to widen slightly "Huh! What happened?" I questioned quickly as me and Chifuyu kneeled by the boys side.

He continued staring at me in pure shock "Y/N....."

I tilted my head to the side "Yeah?"

"Don't come....." he whispered and I raised a brow as confusion plastered over my face "Don't come? Why the hell wouldn't I?" I questioned and he slowly shook his head "Don't argue with me on this......you can't be anywhere near us tomorrow, swear it!" He said quickly and I crossed my arms "Not until you-"

He quickly shot up and grabbed me by the front of my  collar "SWEAR TO ME THAT YOU WON'T COME!"

My eyes remained wide from shock as I slowly nodded "Ok.....I won't come"

He slowly let go of me and sighed "......"

That the heck was all of that about?

Takemichi's POV-
*5 Minutes Prior*

Y/N sighed "One more day.....Mhm I'm getting all anxious just thinking about it" She mumbled and I sighed "Are you sure that Hanma spoke to the others in prison and spread that rumor?" I questioned and she nodded "He said that he would when I had asked him and then he told me that it was spreading like crazy, I trust Hanma"

He's kidnapped her and stabbed her.....I'm surprised that they're even friends right now.

But if she trusts him then I'll have to as well.

I gave a short nod "Alright! Then everything's set, I guess that I'll see you two tomorrow......I'm just hoping that everything goes well" I said and Y/N rolled her eyes "Everything's going to be fine, idiot"

She stepped towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder "Just leave it to me!"

Something inside of my brain seemed to click as soon as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

*CRACK*

I stared down at Y/N's body perched up against a brick wall, blood oozing from her head as her body laid limply.