What is Going On with Them?

"LIES!" The hand slammed the table.

Izuku sighed, his hands handcuffed with quirk suppressant cuffs and his legs handcuffed to the table. How many minutes since the last punch to the face? These were nothing compared to Kacchan's explosions. He built quite the pain tolerance over the years.

"I'm telling the truth. You could just get Detective Tsukauchi. He has the Truth quirk. He can make your job much easier." Izuku said, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Shut it, villain. You don't make the rules here." The overzealous detective said, slamming his fist into Izuku's face once more.

'And yet here you are illegally interrogating a minor. You're not even in charge of this case.' Izuku spit out the blood from his mouth.

Villain. Izuku hated that word. He didn't enroll into his dream school to be called that word. After everything he did for the school, it was wrong that he was being treated like this, accused of something so stupid.

He was accused of being the UA traitor.

------------------------------------

Three weeks ago- Christmas Eve Morning

Izuku was getting ready for his jog. He was already freaking out that he couldn't find his hero notebook. He needed to finish the drawing for his surprise or he wouldn't be able to get it to Hatsume in time. The class had stopped talking to him for the past few days except Todoroki. Kacchan was still being Kacchan but was more hostile to everyone but him. He denounced it as them being busy. He never said anything but it hurt, making him feel he was back in Aldera.

Izuku rushed down to the common room. He saw Aizawa standing in front of Class A who were sitting. He didn't get any message to come downstairs. "Good morning, Mr. Aizawa. Is there something that I missed that I was not aware of?"

The majority of the class turned to his direction and were giving him cold glares or looks of disgust except Todoroki who glared at the erasure hero. Kacchan looked irate as he looked down at the floor, his fists clenched. He didn't notice two others not looking at him like the majority were.

"No. This has nothing to concern you, Midoriya." Aizawa said as he gave Izuku a cold glare himself.

'Ok.' Izuku thought.

As he left the dorm, he felt sixteen pairs of eyes watching him. As he was jogging, his mind went to what happened inside. 'Mr. Aizawa said it has nothing to do with me but everyone else was there and they were looking at me in a way since... No, things are different now. It's no longer like Aldera.' Izuku shook his head. He stopped in place, looking down at the ground.

"Hey Midoriya." Izuku heard Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu's voice. He felt sorry for whoever named him. Try saying his whole name four times fast, a real tongue twister right there. The One For All successor looked up and saw the Steel user jogging with Class B's big sister and class rep, Itsuka Kendo next to him.

"Hey Tetsutetsu. Hey Kendo." Izuku waved at the two, who stopped in front of him.

I didn't know you went out jogging in the morning." Itsuka said.

"I usually go jogging earlier but I was busy with something else." Izuku said.

"Why don't you join us?" Itsuka asked with a smile.

"What do I have to lose?" Izuku asked before joining the two of them.

------------------------------------

"Are you guys okay?" Izuku looked back at his two running companions when they caught up to him.

"Give.. me.. a.. minute." Itsuka looked like she was about to collapse.