She sensed eyes on her body so she whistled and move her fingers to her eyes and then Colonel.

All of them immediately stopped looking at her and I sighed satisfied.

"Today you all with Agent Y/l/n and Sergeant Barnes will go behind lines. There you will fight against Germans. They should hide there near their base. Be careful and listen to orders. Some of you may die or be captured. If someone take you to their base don't you dare say anything about our plans. Do you understand?" Colonel said.

Everybody said yes with nod of their head.

"If you get taken down during the fight. You fought for good and all your things will go to your families. I will scare you because this is a war it's not a child play. You have few hours to get ready and send last letters to your loved ones. On 4:45pm I want you all ready. Did I made myself clear?" Colonel continued.

"Yes Colonel." everybody answered.

"Okay that's all please Agent Sargent will you go with me."

Me and Y/n nodded.

We walked out of a tent towards weaponry.

"You both know the plan. I just wanted to wish you good luck on a field and also please check weapons before you leave. Thank you."

"Thank you Colonel and we will." We said in union.

"Okay thank you and again good luck and goodbye." Colonel said before he exit the weaponry.

"I guess we have work to do." Y/n said.

"I guess we do." I responded.

••••
Y/n's POV

It was time to go. We all had weapons attached to us. Me and Bucky were in front as we made our way through forest.

Colonel said it should be 30 hours walk.

Fun *sighs*.

Right now we walked for like 10 hours it was really dark dark.

"Buck I think we should stop and for few hours. We walked for long time now and we still have long walk in front of us." I said to Bucky.

"That's a good idea." He said as he stopped.

All soldiers stopped to look at us.

"We are taking few hours break. Every hour there will be someone on watch. You will switch. Got it?" I asked and they all nodded tiredly.

"Good." I said.

We lay down to trees. All of us had our guns close to us.

Bucky came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Dum dum and Izzy are on watch. We should take a little nap." He said into my ear. I made invisible blanket around us.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Wrapped blanket around us." I chuckled.

"How? And why I don't see it?" He asked.

"Magic and its invisible." I said to him as I heard little 'ahaaa' behind me.

Idiot.

At least he is mine idiot.

"Goodnight." I said to him.

He kissed my head.

"Goodnight." He said.

We both fall asleep almost immediately.

Thank god for those 3 hours of sleep. 

1066words

A/N: Yolo. I'm here with another chapter. I think y'all all can't wait for hydra do you.
I hope you liked this chapter.

Do you like Bucky's POV?

Did you liked this chapter?

Btw I decided not to give smut warnings. This book is mature book with warning of smut so there will be smut.

If you're not into that I will give you this:
••••smut••••
In front of beginning of smut in chapter but I won't write it on beginning of chapter cause like

Surprise Shawty...

Anyway I love you all

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

-Your Nat<3