Chapter 1

Jisoo was now showing jennie around the school.

Jisoo: So...and know we're at the library, I like      it it's actually very cozy and got some surprising good books.
Jennie surprised : You actually read these books?
Jisoo : I mean yeah, why not? I like reading.
Jennie: really? I just never thought you were that kind too like reading books.
Jisoo smirking : Why because I'm popular and an athlete?
Jennie embarrassed : No.. I mean maybe...
Jisoo : It's okay. You are not the first one assuming that.
(A/N: what do you like better... if I write it like this or like before?)

Half an hour later:

"So that's it... that was our school." Jisoo said a bit tired. " thank you so much for showing me around." Jennie smiled. " no problem. Oh and if you want you could come with me and my friends ,after basketball training too a café we always go to after school?" Jisoo suggest. " oh really... yeah that would be nice. But I need to go to the library  so I don't know if I can. I need like 3 hours is that ok ?" Jennie asked . " yeah no problem.. we have basketball training so we would be finished in like 3 hours as well. I'm just gonna pick you up at the library, ok ?" Jisoo asked. " yeah that would be perfect! See you later then."
Jisoo waved at Jennie and they went there separate ways.

Two hours later:

" training dismissed!!" The coach shouted. Everyone was completely exhausted and just wanted to shower. " hey Lisa I invited Jennie to come with us to the café just so you know." "Ohh nice... I see... did someone found interest in someone?" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows. "haha very funny.. I'm just nice ,ok ? " Jisoo assured her. " yeah sure" said the taller one sarcastically. The brunette just turned around and went to get a nice ,could shower.

After she was finished she told Lisa that she should wait for Kai and herself would get Jennie from the library and they would just meet at her car.

At the library:

"Hey Jennie are you ready?" " yes, just god finished." Jennie smiled. " then let's go , I need my coffee." Jisoo said tiredly." Was practice hard ? " Jennie asked curiously " yeah pretty much... our coach is tough." Jennie was a bit amazed by how athletic jisoo is ... she founded that really attraktiv "what am I thinking" Jennie tried to shake The thought out.

At the café

" it was so cool she just shot the ball in the last second and boom we won! " Kai was talking about a game were jisoo made the deciding point so they won. Jennie was pretty amazed but jisoo on the other hand was really embarrassed. " ok that's enough Kai !" Jisoo tried to stop Kai , and he stopped since he knows jisoo doesn't like it to get praised in front of others.

It was pretty late already so they all decided to go home. Jisoo drove them all home and went home herself.

" ddaeng she is pretty ... wait what am I thinking!"
And wirh that thought she fell asleep 😴.

——————————-///////

A/N : so it was just a short update.....  I know and I'm sorry but I need to sleep now . I hope I will update soon . And sorry again that I didn't updated in a long time but I was just not motivated😬 ... anyway how was your day and how are you ( you can say the truth maybe it helps if you don't feel good 🤍)?