Any tiny movement felt as if I was breaking a bone or two, but the movements weren't up to me to make.

God, please help me.

It hurts so much.

Why?

I'm sorry for being born, please?

Can you send me back?

I don't want to be here.

It hurts.

It's so painful.

Help me.

Help me..

"I can help you get away from all this."

The sudden memory made me jolt up, forcing a violent flinch and a wave of stinging pain all over my body.

Who..?

I..I don't..

It was a vague memory, and coupled with the drugs, it wasn't helping.

There was actually someone..willing to help me?

I..I'm scared.

What if he was just lying?

And he'd send me back here..to experience pain, because I was a bad, bad boy.

I was never good enough for Father, so how could I ever be good for anyone else?

I could hear the men around me, cackling and smiling, and cameras were clicking.

What were they going to use on me next?

The whip?  The cane?  The electric prod?  The iron emblem used to brand skin?  The collar, again?

I was lifted up, and seated back down on a cock.

They didn't prepare me, but the blood did. A little.

I tried to scream, but there was a gag stuffed into my mouth. It was horrible.

My body was both in intense pain, and numb at the same time.

I could feel everything, but I couldn't at the same time.

It felt as if my life was nearing its end, when they pressed onto the remote, as if they didn't notice it, eyeing me out of the corner of their eye and bursting into laughter.

I convulsed in pain, my ripped throat almost unable to produce any noises.

I could feel hands roaming my body, running through the scars they freshly opened and pressing harshly down, eliciting a weak whimper out from me.

My body was trembling, as if it was taking everything it had to even keep me alive.

I almost blacked out from the pain, a seething choking feeling settling into my lungs, as if burning them alive, filling them with blackened charred bits.