Chapter 10:

They kinda stared blankly at me... As if I was from another plant... I wonder what was going on in their minds. I did spit it out super fast and I didn't say that I was pregnant. This is so weird.... I could almost cut the string of awkwardness in the air right now.

"Like... a child?" Mum said nervously whilst gulping down some spit.

Dad stared blankly at Oliver, as if to say... You did this to my daughter. I was shaking.

"So you're pregnant, hey? May I ask who the father is?!" My dad was scary when he was angry... His face got all red, he got hot and bothered, he would chew his tongue and would rise his eyebrows... they were all happening right now.

"I said who is the father?!" He asked again.

"Listen dad, you might want to sit down for this." I said with a calm tone. I don't know how I managed to do that but I just did. Mum and dad both sat down in the couch, side by side, than we told them everything... from top to finish.

"As if, I don't believe one this you have to say hunny.... Sweetie I'm sorry but you can't live here with a baby.... there isn't enough room, I need my sleep, I don't want him around all the time and I don't want to be paying hospital bills. So you an go and live with your Aunty OR find a place on your own."

By this point I was balling my eyes out. How could dad be so selfish and not understand everything that I was saying was as true as anything he had read in the bible?! I was so confused. But I did what my father asked me to do and went upstairs and started cleaning everything out and getting ready to move out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey,
So I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry that it is super late.

Is that what you expected from the parents?!

What will Oliver's parents be like?!

Should I write longer or shorter chapters?!

Love you all and thank you for getting this book up to 800 reads!! I love you all so much and HAPPY EASTER!!

God bless

Xxlove