||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞||

~ (Y/n's P.O.V) ~
We were all at the arcade where Richie wanted to spend his summer. Me and bill were dating now so was Eddie and Richie. We spent the last day with Beverly scine she was moving away from her abusve dad.

Beverly told us everything about her dad. And we never said anything about we kept it to our selves.

"Hey guys you wanna make some memories" Eddie told us as he was walking inside of the Photo Booth.

We all followed him inside of the Photo Booth to take some photos. The bowers gang are not on us anymore.

Henry went to jail for the murder of his own da blech and Vic stopped bullying us scine Henry was taken away and Patrick was pronounced dead.

Betty and Georgie was also pronounced dead the police found the missing kids. They were all dead when they found them.

We also made a swear with the losers to come back after 27 years we promised to always be with eachother.

After a few months eddie fanily got his cast off and met his dad for the first time. He also didn't need his inhaler or pills anymore he was just fine.

But he kept the inhaler for some memories. It was fanilly over even though no one calls us losers anymore we're still a loser.

And we'll always fucking will be.

A/n: Thank you guys so much for reading my book I might make a part 2 for it chapter 2 love you guys so much.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐎𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎉