||𝐒𝐢𝐱||

~ (Bill's P.O.V) ~
I arrived at the well house walking up the steeps until I heard y/n and the others. "Bill!" I heard as I turn around to see the rest of the losers.

"Bill you can't go in there this is crazy" she told me with the boys and Beverly behind her. "Look you don't have to come in with me...but what happens when another georgie goes missing?. Or another Betty? Another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us?" I told them.

They didn't say anything so I kept going. "Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town?. Cause I can't.

I hear the trees flow the rhythm of the wind as I catch my breath to talk again. "I go home and all I see is that georgie isn't there". "His toys his clothes his stupid stuff animals but...he isn't. So walking into this house. For me, it's easier to walk into my own" I finished.

I turn around heading to the door when I hear. "Wow" Richie said surprised. "What?" Y/n asked. "He didn't sutter once".

I see Richie walk up as I turn around to Stan. "Wait!" I shouted as we all stopped "Um...should we have some people to keep watch you know just in case something bad happens?" Stan asked looking around at all of them.

"W-who wants to s-stay out here?" I asked them everyone raised their hand except for y/n and Beverly.

Richie turns so see all hands up as he put his down. "Fuck" he mumbles. I take Richie, Eddie , and y/n and leave the rest behind.

~ (Richie's P.O.V) ~
Bill opens the door as it make a creepy ass sound. We all walk into the dirty ass house I was breathing heavily.

"Can't believe I pull a short straw you guys are luck your not measuring dicks" I told them as we walked slow on top of dead leaves.

"Shut up richie" Eddie whispered to me so did y/n. "Yeah shut up richie". I shut up as I looked around the the house.

"I can smell it" Eddie hesitated as I still looked around. "Don't breath through your mouth" I told him. "How come" y/n asked. "Beacuse your eating it" eddie gagged as I head him unzip his Fannypack.

Eddie inhale his inhaler as I look over And saw a paper I walked over to it as I pulled it out as it read I was missing.

I look up to bill , y/n , and eddie walking closer to me. "What?" Y/n asked as I look back down at the paper.

"It...it says I'm missing" I started to freak out a little as bill and y/n stand beside me as Eddie stands infront.

"Your not missing rich" bill told me but I didn't listen I started to freak out. "Police department city of derry" i was not panicking.

"That's my hair. That's my face. That's my shirt" I panicked as y/n took the paper. "Come down rich it isn't real" she told me but I didn't listen again.

"That's my name. That's my age. That's the date!" I shouted as y/n argued with me. "It can't be real Richie!" Y/n say as she takes the paper.

"No it says it! What the fuck!" I yell "stop it richie!" She shouts as she hugs me. "It's not real okay it's fake I can see you Eddie can see you we all can" she comforted me.

"It's playing tricks on you" I calmed down as I look over to Eddie as a girl says "hello" we all look up as we go upstairs.

"Hello?" They say again none of answered we walked up stairs "help me please" the voice cried out. to see Betty ripson. "Betty?" mumbles as I finished. "Ripson".

Betty looks over at us and gets pulled out of our sight. We walked into the room.

~ (Eddie's P.O.V) ~
We were going to walk into the room that Betty was in when someone called my name. "Eddie..." it said as I turn around.