||𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||

~ (Bill's P.O.V) ~
It was now September Beverly was telling us what she saw. "W-w-what we're we all doing there?" I asked Beverly. "I just remembered how we felt how scared we were I don't think I can ever forget that" she say as I look down and picked up a piece of broken glass.

"Swear if isn't dead... if it ever comes back...we'll come back too" I say holding up the piece of glass. They all get up as I go around to cut their hands.

Y/n was the last person she didn't flinch at all she took the pain. We all held hands and let them go.

"I gotta go...I hate you"Stan said to me as we were all quite and then started laughing. "I'll see you later" he said leaving "bye Stan" I say.

~ (Y/n's P.O.V) ~
Everyone started to leave I told Richie he can go tell mom I'll be home soon it was just me and bill. "Y-you know I like hanging out w-w-with you" he told as I look over at him.

"Yeah me too" I smiled as he did the same it was quite for a moment as I started again. "Just so you know...I never felt like a loser until I met you".

Bill was quite he didn't say anything I didn't either so I told him goodbye. "Well Um I have to catch up with Richie so see you around" I say as I get up as I started walking.

~ (Bill's P.O.V) ~
Y/n started walking away I run up to her and she gives me a confused looked I looked at her and kissed her. She pulls away and smiled at me and she went back in.

After she pulls away. "See you later denbrough" she say as she started walking away a smile appeared on my face as y/n left after so did I.

A/n: Thank you guys so much for reading my book the closing part is out now love you guys.