Chapter 8: Anything you want~

" what you..... wait," ash said trying to remember why he was mad at Mewtwo Mewtwo began to sweat and decided to hypnotize ash in order to make him stop trying to remember.

Mewtwo's eyes glow as he got ash's attention and ash's eyes glazed as Mewtwo hugged him

" you don't need to remember ash you can have anything you want. Just stay by my side, .......forever......" Mewtwo said as ash slumped into his arms.

Latter ash woke up again and felt doozy he walked around as Mewtwo followed him. Ash walked inside the lab and was confused about how he got here. Mewtwo brainwashed ash again to keep ash content.

Ash's dreams were filled with him being loved by all and having everything he wanted at his fingertips.  the moment ash wanted something Mewtwo gave it to him.

ash snuggled up to Mewtwo as Mewtwo was killing more and more humans. More than half of the population of Japan was dead allowing ash to have more and more resources at his fingertips.

Ash was then queen to Mewtwo who was the king. Mewtwo began testing ways to make ash immortal he replaced some DNA from him with ash's and soon made ash immortal.

Ash's loved Mewtwo and Mewtwo loved ash and that was how it was going to stay.

Forever.