Chapter 11

Your POV

We have been away for a while. Luckily, we've found everyone except Helltaker, Azazel, Lucifer and Justice.

They put us in context. When I went to the Abyss all things got out of control.

Azazel began to 'fall' , become a demon because Lucifer manipulated her to do so. After a while, Azazel managed to defeat Lucifer and get the throne, proclaiming herself as 'Loremaster'.

Now, all hell is now ruled by Loremaster and nobody can do anything because she knows the weak point of each one... Counting me...

So I voted to try to do something but everyone disagreed except Alexander and, of course, Beel.

All this time we were preparing to fight Loremaster, and change the way we take our decisions to make it more difficult for her.

And today is the big day, we are going to go to her lab and find her.

Thanks to a portal of Beel, we entered Loremaster's great underground laboratory. It was Alex and me. Nobody has found out that we have sneaked in and we have prepared for a long time, the mission is going to go well...

...Or so we think...

Alarms sounded as soon as the portal closed, the metal doors that were open before are now locked, we are trapped.

And as if that weren't enough, they threw a gas in the room that made us faint. I covered my mouth and tried to open an exit, but obviously I couldn't.

Everything went dark... AGAIN...

When I woke up I looked around me. I was alone, sitting on the cold floor of a room. I got up and took a few steps.

There are some metal blocks in a row and three lasers in front... 'What is this? They are... real?' I wonder as I reached one of my hands towards the laser.

Just by holding it close I could feel the heat radiating and by pulling it even closer to touch it...

"AH! ... Shit! ..." I screamed.

The laser had left a burn mark on my finger. Fortunately, the mark disappeared thanks to my power of recovery.

I look at the blocks and the machine that created the laser... A puzzle... 'Did Azazel do all this?'

I started moving the blocks to cover the lasers until I reached the end of the room. I approached the door but when I stepped on one of the squares on the floor, it activated as if it were a button and the door opened.

I went through the door and I found myself in a corridor. At the end there was a bright light... Another room.

I ran to the end of the hall and came to a large empty room... With a large black screen hanging from the ceiling and two other doors on the sides... And just the two of them opened. "Alexander!"

I quickly approached him and looked at the stranger. He was very tall and seem very strong. It is not human as he appears to be stitched together with sutures and screws. And from his facial expression he seems to be pissed off...

Then, the screen turns on. A demon... She wears red glasses, a lab coat and underneath a suit almost identical to the one Lucifer wears.

"You finally woke up! I was getting impatient... So, specimen... According to data, you are the... Subject 66 of the sixth group... That's very promising..."

"Permission to speak, Loremaster?"

"Yes, Lucy?" 'Lady Lucifer?... Maid?...'

"Subject 66 died yesterday. This is Subject 67"

"Why, thank you for ruining my hopes... So the guy over there... You will be Subject 68... And you dear Y/N... You are Subject 69"

'So, she still remember me... Is this humiliation for trespassing in the lab?'

"Let's start with the test, shall we?"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/N

I'm a little late, but in case nobody have already told you, happy new year.