[ 10 ]

CHAPTER TEN
- I MISSED YOU
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"Just do it!" Hyejin interrupted Sunoo and hung up.

She exhaled loudly and rolled her eyes before running out of the restrooms.

-

Hyejin arrived at her locker and took a deep breath. With her back, she leaned against the lockers, being tired from running. Feeling restless, she kept looking around her, what if she and her two friends get caught?

"What are you doing?" A voice said from her left. Hyejin was startled and gasped as she put her hand on her chest.

"I can ask the same of you!" Hyejin responded coldly as she crossed her arms, "What are you doing, Riki?"

"Why did you leave the classroom?" Riki asked as he stepped in front of Hyejin.

"Haven't you been paying attention or something? I went to grab my books for class."

Riki rolled his eyes, "And that takes 4 minutes?" He took a step closer.

"Ehm, yeah!" Hyejin replied.

Riki chuckled and let his body lean on his hand which he put on the lockers, right next to Hyejin her head. He leaned in deeper. His mouth was now only a few inches away from her ear.

"Now tell me the real reason why you are standing here," He whispered in a deep voice.

Hyejin gulped and pushed Riki away from her, "That's none of your business."

"Come on, just tell me why-"

"Hyejin, we're here!" A familiar voice called from the end of the hallway, interrupting Riki.

Hyejin looked to the side and saw her friends she was waiting for approaching.

"Is it because of that boy Jak-"

"My friends are here, I'll see you later," Hyejin interrupted Riki and walked over to Sunoo and Jungwon. She greeted them happily and together they walked past Riki and out of the school, leaving Riki behind confused.

He gave a stare around the corner and watched the three friends giggle as they ran down the school property. Riki ran a hand through his hair and then, without hesitating, he ran after them.

-

The three friends walked through the mall with milkshakes in their hands that they had just bought.

"Hyejin," Jungwon began.

"Yes?"

"Now tell us the reason you wanted to skip school." He continued.

"And why you were talking to your crush," Sunoo joked immediately after Jungwon's question.

Hyejin gave Sunoo a playful slap on the arm, "Don't say that out loud!"

All Sunoo could do was giggle on, "Sorry!"

"Okay, so, the reason we're skipping school now is because Jake is apparently now permanently in my class and will now be taking classes with us."

Sunoo choked on his strawberry milkshake when he heard his best friend's sentence. Quickly, Hyejin and Jungwon patted Sunoo's back. "You okay?" Jungwon asked.

"Yeah," Sunoo gave another small cough, "I was just a little surprised how in one day that guy can just join your class."

Jungwon shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe because his friends are in that class. In that other class, he was only attacked by girls because all and all those boys were annoying to be friends with at all."

"It could also be because Jay requested the transfer so he could work out his plan to get closer to that one girl he was talking about at the time," Sunoo came up with another theory.

"You guys think too much," Hyejin said and took a sip of her milkshake, "Jake most likely just came to my class because I'm in this class. Because yes, he likes me, for 5 years in a row!"

"That's not true!" Sunoo and Jungwon said at the same time, which turned into a whole discussion between the three friends.

Everyone had their own theories and could support them with arguments, but all three couldn't figure out who was right. They all talked at the same time and could not even understand each other anymore.

All the strangers around them looked at them strangely, confused about what they were doing. They looked like a bunch of kids fighting for the last piece of candy.

Suddenly someone tapped on Hyejin's shoulder, bringing her thoughts out of the discussion. Jungwon and Sunoo were still busy discussing. She turned around startled.

Her heart began to beat faster and faster when she saw who was standing in front of her.

"I'm back," The person who patted her shoulder said with a wide smile on his face, "I missed you, Hyejin."

"Sunghoon..."

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

A/N: anyone got an idea who Sunghoon is in this story and why he missed Hyejin?
        Thank you so much for all the readers who have been reading all those chapters and for all those votes by the way <3
        I am so thankful <3 I love u all sm :)