Part fourteen

(Back to my POV )

I sat at the edge of the chair, the one that's meant for tanning still slightly crying. I was afraid to talk to Danny after what happened today, what if he hated me but than again he did ask me if I wanted to talk. After a few moments I finally decided to respond.

"I'll talk to you if you'll listen to me." I say lifting my head slightly so he could hear me

"Of course I'll listen, that's what best friends are for."

"Okay." I said than swallowed hard

"So what's up? He asked

"I'm really sorry, that's what's up." I say

"Sorry for what?." He asked seeming slightly confused

"Sorry for getting pissed off early today and ignoring you. Every time I wanted to apologize I saw your face and I wanted to cry because I knew I hurt my best friend and it kills me to see you sad. I'm sorry being a bitch and a terrible friend."

"It's not your fault, it's mine. I should of never showed Paul the video, I made a stupid mistake and I'm sorry. Oh and you're not a bitch nor a terrible friend. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for and don't forget that."

"It's okay Danny, and you are too." I said than asked him a question "If you don't mind can we hug?"

"Of course." he smiled than took me into a hug.

The hug was more than just your typical fast one, ours lasted for what seemed like forever. Than I finally let go and looked at him

"Thanks." I said smiling

"No problem and you look more beautiful when you smile." he says "Do you wanna go in and Skype Paul with me?"

"Sure, just give me a bit." I say than we head back into the room.

Danny and I skyped Paul for about two hours, we talked about a bunch of things and I found out that he was moving back to Phoenix which I'll admit made me pretty happy.

After the Skype conversation with Paul, I looked at the clock and it was 11pm already. I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. I saw Danny sitting on the couch watching football and he had a jar of nutella. I laughed to myself, typical danny.

"Goodnight Danny." I say as I walk over to my bed

"Goodnight Kailey." He said from the couch

*An hour later*

I laid in my bed wide awake, why was I not sleeping already? I was dead tired an hour ago and now I can't sleep. This was so difficult, so I decided to see if Danny was still awake.

"Hey Danny, you still awake?" I ask

"Yeah, why?" He asks

"Come over here and talk to me." I say

"Okay." he says than turns off the tv and walks over to me.

"What's up?" he asks

"I can't sleep at all, will you cuddle with me?' I ask

"Sure." he says than laughs and gets into bed.

We talked for a bit than I told him something

"You know you're a much better cuddler than any stuffed animal."

He laughs "Thanks, I'm glad you think so."

A few minutes later I felt myself getting really tired than I fell asleep.

*Next morning.*

I wake up with the sun shining down me through the window, I went to grab my phone to see if I got any text messages than I saw Danny sleeping beside me. Oh my god, I slept with my best friend. This is really awkward now.