Chapter 1

Marinette's POV:

"BZZZBZZZBZZZBZZZBZZZBZZZBZZZBZZZBZZZBZ-" "Ughh." I sighed as I slammed my hand on my alarm clock. 

Yawning tiredly, I sat up and slowly opened my eyes, taking in the blinding white light of the sun shining through my window. I scrunched up my face, not used to its brightness, and rubbed my eyes. 

Today was going to be a long day. 

I begrudgingly stood up and stretched my arms wide. "Oh Marinette, you're awake! I just made you a smoothie for breakfast, I hope you like it!" chirped Tikki, floating in front of me, barely holding the large smoothie in her small hands. 

I smiled happily at her, and took it from her hands, "Thanks Tikki, you're a lifesaver." Before Hakwmoth was defeated, I decided that the whole team should know each other's identities, to build trust and for ease when there were Akuma attacks at school and such. 

Now that Luka and Adrien both live with me, we have become even closer and they are like brothers to me. After Hawkmoth was defeated, I decided that it would be easier if Penny and Jagged knew our identities, and they have become quite good friends with the Kwamis. Roarr and Jagged even get into mini arguments sometimes about the volume of the music.

I looked around my room. A lot had changed since my Jagged adopted me; my new room was twice the size as my old one, and thankfully nowhere near as pink. In fact, my favorite color is actually red, although I still love pink, but nowhere near as much as I did when I was younger.

My new room is much more modern and consists of a grey and gold color scheme that I personally adore.

Marinette's Room:

(It would have cupboards and a walk-in robe opposite the bed, and ignore the stupid tree in the corner. Now I'm going to say this once, and once only. If you don't like what pictures I have chosen, then you can just imagine a different one yourself, but I will not be changing mine. And I meant this in the nicest way possible, so please don't be offended at all. Also, I suck at descriptions, and tend to write too much so I will use mostly pictures for Marinette's outfits, rooms, and all houses).

I walked into my walk-in robe, smoothie in hand, and glanced over the oceans of clothes hung around me. I grabbed a red sweater and a black and white pleated skirt, and quickly drained the delicious smoothie as I dressed. Then, I chucked on a pair of long black heeled boots, a layered gold necklace, and some sunglasses to complete the look. I grabbed a small black purse and placed it over my head and around my shoulder

Marinette's Outfit: