ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

"what? nothing's wrong with me..." (e/c) eyes blinking innocently.

draken sighed. probably feeling done because of this girl's stupidity. 

"you're so stupid.." h(e said, shaking his head, giggling.

the (e/c) eyed girl laugh. feeling proud to herself for making this dull tall dude giggle even though, he literally called her stupid.

"let's go." the two, draken and y/n turned their head where the voice came from, only to see the two new toman member leaving the shrine.

the (e/c) eyes, eyed the small ones from head to toe.

"his really familiar..." she whispered.

the tall beside her probably hear her that's why he bumped his shoulder onto her's trying to tease the (h/c) haired girl.

"why? is he your ex or something? i'mma tell  that on boss.." he whispered, giggling.

y/n glare.

"ex? no way dude!!" she denies, making the tall draken snicker.

but seriously... even though he's familiar... something's not familiar 'bout him.

things went fast, the (h/c) haired y/n didn't even notice the blonde takemichi running towards the small dude in a glasses to punch his cheeks.

"takemichy?!" draken called.

takemichi quickly gained ah noise from the crowd.

"hey! what the fuck are you doin'?!"

"is he crazy?!"

"the higher up's gonna kill his ass!!"

"hey!! who the hell are you?!" the tall dude who's with kisaki said, glaring at takemichi.

"what the fuuuu!!---" y/n said before putting her palm onto her lips, shocked.

"who do you think you are, takemitchy?! you're not even in toman!!" draken yelled.

the girl beside him tried to shake his shoulder, stopping the guy from coming on takemichi to punch him.

draken tries to stop y/n from shaking his shoulder but then stop as soon as he realizes what if he hurt the girl.

draken sighed, giving up. he then glance back where the teary takemichi is.

"are you trying to ruin our ceremony!?"

y/n look where takemichi is... she can see the regret in his teary eyes.

"takemitchy-kun..." she called but no one hears her.

just then, the other captain division who's stomping up the stairs caught her eyes, glaring at the blonde takemichi.

"what your problem takemitchy?!" mitsuya.

"you trying to ruin mikey's reputation, asshole?!" smiley.

takemichi stumble on his feet, nervous.

"n-no... you got it all wrong, guys... i was just-- i was just---"

"hey now, what's goin' on? things just got real interesting!" everyone turn their head where the voice came from only to see the long pitch-black haired dude, walking towards them.

"baji..." mitsuya called but baji didn't even bother to glance at his silver-lilac's hair.

baji's bronze eyes accidentally landed on the small (h/c) haired girl who's also looking innocently straight in his eyes with her confused face expression.

why's this girl doing here again?

but still... nothing can bother the long hair right now that he quickly walk towards takemichi to punch his face using his left arm.

"takemitchy-kun!!" y/n called... tryna run towards the stumbling blonde but draken quickly stopped her by holding her onto her wrist.

"let them deal with that." draken said coldly. not even looking at her.

catching her breath, she glance back where takemichi is, who just got punch again with the long haired baji for the second time.

that's it... enough.

y/n, then forcingly tries to free her wrist from draken's hold. which is succesful. she then quickly ran towards the long haired guy who's about to punch takemichi again for the third time.

she quickly grab baji's arm using also her arm to lock each other's.

"hey long hair... you're over doing it." she said, looking straight right into his eyes.

baji tilted his head to take a look of who this girl who look like she has a lot of plucky trial cards hiding on her pocket.

amazed by how girl took her courage to stop him for punching takemichi.

frowning, as he still searches for any fear right on her eyes.

but there's nothing... which made him smirked in awe.

"tell me... who the hell are you??"