ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ

𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥

"what? you literally drag me from school just to bring me here? seriously? a sauna?" y/n said, looking at the silver-lilac haired mitsuya.

mitsuya didn't answer her and just smile.

the (h/c) haired girl, who's still on her school uniform scoff.

"y/n-chaaaan!" 

the (e/c) eyed y/n look at her side and saw the peach haired guy who has a thick-wavy hair looking like McDonald and shii, who keeps annoying and making her uncomfortable by its creepy little threats conversation with the tall guy who's also with them.

"we're here to wait for mikey-chan!" the guy who grins non-stop said.

y/n smile back at him and nod.

"oh.. okay." 

the four wait more 10 minutes for this VIP lord sano manjiro to show up.

"how do we have to wait??" y/n again as she flipped her flip phone and hig it on her skirt's pocket.

mitsuya looked at her watch and smile, making the (e/c) eyed y/n give him a weird look.

"they're her--"

"y/n-chin!!" the four quickly look at the sauna's entrance and saw the mighty trio who's always together 24/7.

mikey, draken, takemichi.

"hey." draken also greeted the (h/c) haired y/n, and nod at the three behind her.

"y/n-chin! how are you? i make mitsuya pick you up for protection-- oh. is your wound okay now?" he asked, giving her a smile.

y/n smiled, opening her mouth to answer mikey back but draken quickly cut her off.

"seriously? what about my wound you punched earlier?" draken asked, glancing to his side where mikey is.

mikey gave him a smile.

"what? your wound is not deep as her's..." he said innocently, making the tall draken scoff.

"your being too obvious." draken whispered, but enough for all of them to hear.

y/n looked at him confused then glanced back to mikey.

"what does he mean?" she asked innocently, still not aware about the blonde's obvious affection.

can we just all agree that confession is the only key?

mikey forcingly smiled at her.

the two, draken and takemichi looked at each other. takemichi gave him a you're done finger to his friend, draken who's also being nervous and having his what if moments again.

"don't mind him, y/n-chin... he's still being paranoid." he said, smiling.

mikey then glanced onto the (h/c) haired y/n, looking at the three behind her.

"are you fine with them while i was gone?" he asked the girl.

y/n glanced behind her and her (e/c) eyes immediately landed on the peach haired afro guy who's still grinning.

her face slightly winced when her eyes landed on the afro guy.

"uhhh.... yeah, i guess." she answered, still looking the the afro haired guy.

mikey glanced at her.

"you sound not sure..." he said, making the girl come to her senses.

y/n look at him and smile.