11. 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨

Start from the beginning

"Shh, it's going to be okay. Just a little longer, I promise." He says softly into my ear.

I'm pushing him away but he won't budge, I'm scratching at his arms to stop, I'm slapping his face and chest repeatedly. But he won't stop.

My heart is being ripped into shreds, this can't be happening. Not me.

I don't even notice when his hands go to unzip my pants, I'm trying my hardest to pull his hands off but he squeezes mine with such force, I swear it could leave a bruise.

I cry out, I try to yell but his other hand is covering my mouth to prevent noise.

My tears are soaking his hand as he's pulling my pants down to my knees, my lower half practically fully uncovered.

But his phone rings, he let's go of me abruptly and sprints to his desk to hang up.

I take complete advantage as I pick up my pants and button it as fast as I possibly can.

I don't even bother to pick up my things off of the ground.

I need to get out.

I rush to the door, he almost grabs my arm but I push away as I exit the building. I run as far away as I can, not even sure as to where I'm going. I stop after 5 minutes, I put my hands on my knees as I take big breaths, trying to regain my strength.

My cheeks are stained with tears, my entire body is shaking, I feel like I'm going to fall.

But I don't let myself, I walk slowly to wherever my feet take me.

I end up in an abandoned park.

I lie down at the end of the slide it has connected to the playground. I close my eyes and breathe.

*end*

"Bella?" Lily speaks as she sets our drinks down on the table.

I'm brought back to earth at the sound of her voice. I look at her and hum.

"You good?" I nod.

She pats my shoulder sweetly and walks away.

What I don't notice is the fact that my eyes had watered.

I blink away any tears that threatened to fall out of my eyes.

Vinnie only sits there silently and stares straight at me, his eyes narrowing every so often.

I hide the fact that I remembered what happened with a smile, I'd forced myself to not think about for the past 3 months.

"What?" I question.

He shakes his head once more before cracking a small grin.

"You can't avoid it forever, Bella." He sighs.

My smiles dies down after hearing his words. I slowly nod, my brows furrowed.

He takes my hand in his hesitantly on the table and rubs his thumb over it in a kind pattern.

My heart flutters at the gesture.

"I'm not trying pressuring you into anything, but whenever you're ready, you can talk to me about it, okay?" He plays with a ring on my finger lightly.

I gulp slightly and nod my head, with a gentle smile.
**
11:15 𝐀𝐌

Vinnie and I left the cafe just almost an hour ago, we're walking around campus, trying to find something, anything, to do with our lives.

I'd been overthinking about taking him to the abandoned park, it's always been kind of my safe spot since...well, you know.

I decide that I should, even though it pains me to know that someone else kniws about my spot, but what the hell right?

"I want to show you something." I grab his arm to stop him from walking farther away.

"What is it?" He softens.

"It's a surprise, Vin." I exclaim with a playful grin on my face to ease any left over tension.

He smirks slightly and and follows my steps as I begin to walk to the park.
**

It's been 10 minutes, and we've finally made it. I'm out of breath from walking way to fast.

Half way through our walk I had to grab Vinnie's hand so he could catch up, we're still holding hands.

I take him to the playground and the first thing that catches his eye is the swings. I laugh as he drags me over with him, he lets go of my hand to sit in one as I do the same. He walks backwards just barely to swing him lightly. I do the same.

We're both barely swinging back and forth in silence for a little bit.

"Why'd you bring me here?" He interrupts the birds chirping in the distance.

"I don't know. Just thought I'd show you where I disappear off to almost everyday."

He nods and clears his throat.

I look at him for a split second, but he's already looking at me. I feel intimidated so I quickly look straight ahead. He chuckles.

I play with my fingers in my lap as I look down at them.

I don't know what to say. I never do.

He stands up off his swing and walks over to me and reaches a hand out for  me to take, and I do.

He leads me off the swing and immediately engulfs me in a tight hug, wrapping his arms around my neck. It takes me completely by surprise, but I cave soon enough and wrap my arms around his torso.

I feel my eyes begin to water, I'm not sure why, but I find an insane amount of comfort in his embrace.

We stand there swaying side to side gently, in eachothers arms, for a solid 5 minutes.

When he finally lets go, he grabs a hold of my shoulder and looks me in the eye.

"I'm so sorry." He chokes out, like he's apologizing for what happened between us, and what happened to me.

I suddenly feel the tears overcome my face, but he wipes them off as he cups my face.

When I finally feel myself stop he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Let's go home?" He speaks softly.

I nod with a gentle smile.

We begin walking to the shared house, hand in hand, and I can't help but think about what I've gotten myself into.

I feel myself falling.

For him.
**

꧁𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚꧂

10 minutes until new years YAYA,
sad but sweet chapter, I hope you guys enjoy <3

I'm so so incredibly grateful for all of you, you guys make me so happy I can't even put into words. Your kind comments make my day, I couldn't ask for anything more. I love you all, if you struggle during the holidays, I'm so sorry, just know I love you, I wish you the best, and everything will get better I swear it <3

I LOVE U GUYS SM <33

Fav movie/tv/book quote??

Mine's "In the future... if by some miracle you find yourself in the position to fall in love again, fall in love with me" - Atlas Corrigan from IEWU, MY SHORTY FRFR <333

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃*

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1737