Five

Kailyn POV

We burst open the door and ran up the stairs that were behind it. We saw a door at the end just to open it and find a dead end.

"I told you there is no escape. We have arranged this for you all to battle one on one with team Psykick" A voice said. "We were already on our way to fight Team Psykick this morning!" Tyson answered back.

"Okay I've had enough!This silly metal thing is starting to leave a mark. Get it off me this instant!" Hilary exclaimed, tugging on the device. "That's a bit impossible now Hilary" I cleared my throat and said.

"Tyson, instead of arguing it's a bit more knowledgeable to find a way rather than arguing with a stupid voice" I informed as Tyson turned to me and nodded.

"Or we just refuse to fight until they get us out of here" Hilary recommended. "I hate to admit it,but she wins this one Kailyn" I sighed at Tyson.

Suddenly a high pitched sound made our ears as we all covered them to block the stupid sound. So we do have to fight,no matter what. I looked around and the place did start to collapse.

With Tyson's orders,we all followed him and looked around for some way,just anyway. We saw a huge metal door as Max and Tyson made their way to it, trying to break it open. Kai went up to the window only to find out it had a steel plate behind it. Ray was working on another door which too refused to open.

I looked at Tyson and then at the floor he was standing on. I squinted my eyes. That floor is starting to shake. "Uh Tyson, could you move awa—oh"

Before I could complete,he fell down with a thud. We all looked at him rubbing his back as we made our way down with the help of ladders. It was a place with railway tracks and only had a small trolley.

We sat in the trolley with Tyson and Kai pushing it so we roll down. I gripped the sides harder not sure if this was safe. When the thing started,Kai instructed to jump and he did,but Tyson slipped. He,with the love of god, managed to jump onto the cart.

"One...zero... that's it!" Kenny counted down.

The upper wall collapsed.

Oh shit! The trolley increased it's speed and all of this was surely unsafe. We did try to turn the breaks but it didn't work. Kai,who was beside me,stood up and lauched his Beyblade to turn the tracks just in time. That calmed me,just a bit tho.

The increasing speed is not helping. I grabbed my head and closed my eyes. I can feel the anxiety and fear creeping up.

"Hey,Kailyn" I heard whispering. I side-eyed to see Kai with worried eyes. "It's scary" I whispered. He slowly rubbed my back. "It's going to be okay"

And suddenly the trolley stopped right at the end,too close for my comfort.

One by one, everyone climed down,me being last. Kai stood on the top most rock,which was closer to the trolley,and extended his hands to help me. I laid my hands on his and climbed down, thanking him.

We landed on the ground and looked around. This is a horrible trap. A boy named Chameleon jumped out of the trees and challenged us to a battle. Tyson was about to take the offer but Ray and Kai carried him away.

We followed them until Max was caught in a trap. We all hurried towards him but stopped when the trap landed Max to a small island just a few feets away from us.

Tyson tried to walk to him but was caught by the mud that surrounded the island. Kai and Ray helped him out as we watched the battle unfold.

Wasn't really hard to figure out what the main attack was,I mean it a cameleon!What else could it be? Max unleashed his bit-beast, seeing that he was facing trouble to defeat the boy. Suddenly webs trapped Draciel. Bit-beast capture machines?!I looked around to see the machines in clear view.

Before anyone could do anything, Draciel saved himself and broke the machines. I grinned at the energy Draciel had, amazing bit-beast I tell you. I say that to every bit-beast, don't I?

Max won the match and with the help of a broken tree,he made it to us. I ruffled his hair and grinned at him. "You and Draciel are amazing!"

"Don't tell me you have a crush on Draciel now" Max joked as I glared at him, jokingly. "Who did she have a crush on earlier?" Hilary asked.

"On Kai'—"

"On Kai!!!" Hilary yelled. I covered my ears and shook my head. "Not on Kai,on Kai's bit-beast Dranzer"

"It wasn't a crush!I just admire Dranzer!!" I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Admire him so much that you were jealous of Tala when he had Dranzer? That's huge admire-ration" Max said.

"Admire-ration is not a word" I shook my head.

"Who's Tala?" Hilary asked, looking in between us. "A friend. Now we shall proceed" I said, leading her to the jungle.

.

"A boyfriend or just a friend?" Hilary asked. "You thought I had a crush on Kai and now you are asking me if Tala is my boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Maybe you denied you crush on Kai because of that Tala guy" Hilary shrugged. "Go on,make strange theories and Tala is just a friend" I said, walking ahead.

"Guys,is Kailyn and Tala in a relationship?" Hilary yelled. I turned and glared.

"Have you gone mad?" I asked, walking backwards. "Walk backwards and end you life there" Kai warned. "Is that care I sense?" Tyson asked,shocked.

"Y'all are so unserious" I rolled my eyes and turned around to see a dead end. I sighed, standing at a distance.

"Let's see over it!" Tyson suggested, running to the place. Suddenly the ground started to shake hard and the the ground collapsed forming a cliff. "Oh Tyson!!!"

I yelled, running to the cliff and staring down to see Tyson barely hanging on.

This is not good.

We helped him up and found out he had injured his ankle. I rubbed my forehead in distress. Can't he be patient for once? I looked up to see Hilary and Tyson fighting. What did I miss now?

"The lighthouse or the battles" Kai suddenly said, standing beside me. "What?" I asked, looking up at him. He slightly looked down and told me that was what they were fighting about.

"I will go with these two. They need some protection" Kai smirked, walking to Kenny and Hilary. "Kailyn comes with us!" Tyson yelled, almost running to me. He stopped mid-way and grabbed his injured ankle.

"No,she doesn't. She comes with us!If we have to battle in the way,we need another Beyblader. You guys have three and we have one,so we need Kailyn!" Hilary rapped and pulled me away.

"She is right guys. You have three Beybladers and if we have to battle in the way, this team needs some else than Kai" I said, convincing the other team.

They agreed and went their own way.

Let's go then.

.
.
.
.
.