On the other side ;

Anirudh got ready and was waiting for Bondita in the party hall. The party started and she was not there .

Here Bondita was already in waiting for him and suddenly her eyes fell on a man standing far away and knowing it was Anirudh she approached towards him . He also noticed her and was not able take his eyes from her. Suddenly Bondita saw someone calling her and without meeting him she went the other way leaving him confused.

Bon – kon hai aap ......... kyun bhulaya mujhe .......

Man – tum ho na Bondita ......

Bon – haan ...... par aapko mera naam kais........

Man – malkin ne thume ko bhulaya ...... aao mere piche

Bondita had no idea who was calling her ..... She followed him and reached the place where Anirudh and Bondita were talking ........the lower part of the ship ........ there she saw someone which shocked her .......

......................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Anirudh did not know where Bondita went and he was sitting on the chair waiting...And after sometime he was not able to find her so he went out of the hall and started searching her . He searched all the places possible but did not find her so with disappointment he sat on the bench with cool company BREEZE.......he was feeling bad ........ he thought that his behavior hurt Bondita.....he thought he made her uncomfortable , that's why she did not meet him..if that was the reason then he was ready to apologise ....

.....................................................................................................................................

On the other side ;

Bondita was shocked to see Saudamini with her mama

Mini – dhek kiye Bonita ki mama ji ........... yahe sanskar diye hai aap issko

Mama (looking towards bondita) – kaha jaa rahe thi tum

Bon – Mama ji pa... party main (with fear)

Mama – kyun jaa rahe thi vaaha

Bon – Mere do ...dost ne mujhe bulaya

Mama – kon dost?

Bon – mamaji wo..wo Ani.....Anirudh babu ne bhulaya

THUD......... mama gave a tight slap to bondita and warned her....

Mama – himmat kaise hui.....wo anirudh babu zamindar ki ghar ka hai ....tum a gareeb ghar ki ladki ho kar usse baat ki ....... kabardar dhubara usse milne ki kosish be ki na mujh se bura koi nahe hoga....... samjhi....

Bondita was sobbing and tears were rolling from her eyes ... her cheeks turned red ..... mama caught her hand and was about to leave , but Saudamini stopped them....

Mini – Bondita ki mama ji app jaaye ........ mujhe na usse baat karni hai....usse pyar se samjake bhejtihu....tike

Mama – tike malkin

He left

Mini – Bondita mujhe lagtha hai aab tum Anirud se dhur he raho kyun ki won na tumare saat khel khelraha hai .........

Bon – matlab?

Mini – matlab ....main yeah kherahe thi ki mere aur Anirudh ka saagai hogay....aur kuch din main hamari shadi hone wali hai.....aab samjhi ......

Bon – kya?(low voice)

Mini – tum usse dhur raho .......samjhi

Telling this Saudamini left the place living Bondita alone ......... Bondita ran from that palce and reached the edge of the ship . she was crying heavily .......she was hurt after hearing that Anirudh was already engaged to somonelse.......lots of tears that had many emotion mixed with the sea water. From far a Anirudh noticed Bondita and ran towards her .

Ani – Bondita...

She turned .....her face was red ........ seeing her with tears Anirudh was confused

Ani – kya hua Bondita ...... tum achanak se kyun waha se chaligaye.......tum roh kyun rahe ho .......

Without answering she just ran from there again leaving him confused ......

He was not able to understand why she was crying .....

He thought to meet her tomorrow and solve the problem

.......................................................................................................

On the other side;

Bondita was heartbroken and decided to not meet Anirudh again ..........

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

SUPPORT MY STORY

THANKYOU