Alfie

It's happening to her again!! She is having another panic attack. I feel so helpless when she has these, their is nothing at all that I can do😭
Then the door is unlatched. I'm praying they haven't broken it🙏
As Casper and joe walk in Zoë explains the hole situation? My mind is running everywhere I don't understand what's going on to be honest anymore. One Minuit we are on top of the world the next were not. Later on after zoe got off the phone she came to me "it wasn't my mum and dad who told about the marriage, it was Jim!" I was so angry I couldn't describe! " when we was sofa shopping the other day and I was hiding my face everyone seen my ring but then to top it off Jim filmed in Tanya's room where my dress was, anyway tan and Jim have had a massive argument and tans coming over here." WHY US? WHY ZOE? WHY ME ?!
Before I now it I was walking out with Zoë on the floor crying and Casper joe and tan around her. My feet didn't touch are drive before I was in my car driving! I don't now why but I was heading to Zoe's parents house.
As I approached the drive the curtains opened. Banging on the door, Zoe's dad came out to speak to me!
" what are you doing here, at my house ay" he said angrily! " I don't get why I'm not okay for your daughter, I treat her well I look after her for you but no I'm always the bad guy! Maybe your right she might be better without me, the world might!" I then ran to my car and drives off, leaving a 55 shadow of a man on his porch begging me not to do anything stupid!
10 MINUTES LATER !!!!!!!!!!
My phone buzzes with a picture of zoe. And me last year at the beach with Nala,Casper and joe. I stop to look and remember our happy memories! Why can't it be like that anymore?