47

Niki

We are here at a small store that sells some costumes for Halloween...but they are open even if it's not Halloween yet.

I was with Sunoo,Rei, and Karina.

"What about this! it's for a couple!Niki!"Rei said and pull up a two fairy couple costume.

"Please pick a quiet elegant one."Karina said.

"Oh..Oh...right..."Rei said and put back the costume.

A second later Sunoo pull up a simple couple vampire attire?and he called Karina.

So...Rei and I are partners?

"Hey Niki I found this gothics costume this is good for elf costume..we all need is wig and ear extension."Rei said.

Wig?for what?for her because her haur is short?

"Oh..okey.."I said.

We bought the costume and went to dorm.

____

Today is the last Carnival and this is the first time we try our costume.

Karina is in Rei's dorm they are fixing their selves now.

"How do I look?"Sunoo asked.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Uhmm...you look good..and your hair..it turns pink and...you look like a vampire."I said in shocked.

What the hell he looks even better!!

"You look good too!but we need to put something first..come here."He said and and drag me to a chair.

I didn't mind and just watch what he will do to me.

He let out a wig in a paper bag and put it on my head.

"Eh?why do I need that?"I awkwardly asked.

"Well...cuase you and rei are elves...right?"Sunoo said.

"Oh yeah...but why?!"I said.

"Elves has long hair...and just shut up and I will make you one okey?!"Sunoo said and try to fit the wig.

"Ouch!put it slowly!it hurts!"I murmured.

A minute later the wig is done and it feels itchy.

"Wait you need this too!"Sunoo said and held my hand.

😳

"What is that?"I asked while Sunoo is still busy shuffling through the paper bag.