fourteen ; the only exception.

Start from the beginning

sunoo's eyes darted along the Melona section of the freezer. he grabbed one of the Melonas with the pink and white packaging, holding it by the end since it was too cold for his hands to touch raw in the middle. "okay. i'm going to pay now," sunghoon noticed that he has two ice creams in his hands and approached him with a look of betrayal.

"hey.." sunghoon voice faintly trails off as he stared at the two packs of ice cream in sunoo's hand. sunoo proudly turned his head away, "hmph! seola-yah!" he says, prancing back to where seola was.

"seola~ let the kim sunoo pay for all your snacks because i'm filthy rich!" he loudly announces in the thankfully empty convenience store.

seola's head peeked out the candy aisle, eyes slightly wide from shock. "really? i have the money though?" sunoo shakes his head adamantly, "no, no! since i'm your good friend, i'll make sure that you would never open your wallet!"

she chuckles and comes out the aisle with fewer amounts of candy. only a milk chocolate bar and a medium sized pack of Haribo gummy bears remained. "i appreciate it. thank you," she gently thanks him.

sunoo's eyes landed on the two packs of candy she was holding, "you should get more packs, you know. i can buy the whole aisle of candy if you want— ouch!" his words were abruptly interrupted when a soft and airy packaging hit him from the back of his head.

"a whole aisle of candy.." seola mutters under her breath considering his out the world suggestion, thinking the impossible with a sea of her favorite sweets. she shakes her head, "must resist."

sunoo immediately turned around and glared at the perpetrator, "park sunghoon!" sunghoon was hugging a couple packagings of chips and holding up one in the air, "hey. a whole aisle of candy can give seola cavities and a heart disease on top of that. don't promise her anything," he lectured.

sunghoon quickly scanned each of their food in their hands, "come. i'll pay for everyone," he says, about to go to the counter.

sunoo's eyes quickly softened and the sparkle on his eyes shone back, "wow. no way? don't bother. it's fine, it's fine!" he laughed all while casually putting the ice creams he was holding on top of sunghoon's stuff, "hold on. i'll be back. i need my ramyeon," he says, turning around to run back to the aisle for packaged noodles.

sunoo's plan to make sunghoon pay for their snacks was now successful.

seola followed sunghoon with her two candies to the counter. sunghoon placed down a total of four large bags of chips. two were the original potato chips, one was honey butter flavored chips, and the one in the back was shrimp crackers.

he notices her tucking her two candies in the corner of the chips in the corner of his eye. "add more. i'll pay," he tells her before turning his head over to the cashier, "uh, just a sec. i'm waiting for another person."

"no need. i can survive with two," seola assures, going to his other side with sunoo approaching them with a couple cups of instant noodles.

sunghoon watches him plop down the packs of instant products on the counter, "that would be enough," he says with satisfaction.

"do you have any reward cards, sir?"

"no. i don't, sorry," sunghoon answers after a deep sigh.