Chapter 2

Your POV :

"Lauren!" I shouted, running after her through the hallways. "Give me back my phone!" I screamed while you can hear her laughing at the other end of the hallway.

"Ooooo, who you texting??" She smirked as she unlocked my phone. She clicked the Instagram app and took a photo of herself with the caption of "hacked by the sexiest human alive @/laurenjauregui" {Picture in media bar}

She continued to run through the hallways until she reached the doors of the arena, pushing them open as I did the same. I ran even faster now, finally catching up with her.

I pushed her to the matted floor of the stage, her finally letting go of my phone. "Hm, not bad, Y/N." Lauren said with a smirk. "I told you that you can't handle me." I said winking.

"Ooooooh!! Get some, Jauregui!!" Dinah hollered from the other side of the stage as the other girls had a smirk on their faces. Lauren and I looked at each other and noticed our position. I felt my cheeks burn as I got off her lap.

"Okay girls, break's over, let's start from the top!" Simon, the girl's dance teacher said. Before I could get off the stage, Lauren grabbed my arm and pulled me back while whispering something in my ear. "We're not yet done here." She said with a wink before she walked to her place on the stage.

I bit my lip, sitting on a chair that i had previously been sitting on before lauren rudely and immaturely grabbed my phone from me. I heard my phone buzz and I quickly answered it.

"Yes? The venue isn't available? Oh alright, thank you." I scratched my head, looking at the list of venues. I continued to contact the venues and I sighed of relief when I found another venue.

- hours later -

I sat at the side of the stage, away from the crowd as I watched the girls curiously The whole arena was packed and the girls are doing their last part of the concert which was to answer some questions from the fans.

"I ship (insert your ship name with Lauren here)!" One fan from the crowd shouted as a chorus of "me too"'s can be heard from the crowd. Dinah kept nudging Lauren as she shook her head and laughed along. Lauren looked at me and winked. "Okay maybe I ship it too." Lauren said as the crowd went crazy.

"Does Lauren have a little crushhhhh." Camila said with a smirk on her face as the other girls laughed and smirk at Lauren and I. "Yes." Lauren said simply as she leaned back, covering her face as the whole arena literally flipped shit.

"Y/N! Come up here!" Ally shouted as two men brought an extra chair out on stage. I shyly went up on stage and sat on my chair which was beside Lauren, in between Lauren and Dinah.

"Hey, I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable." Lauren said, whispering in my ear. "You didn't." I simply replied, looking at her.

- Concert over -

"Okay everybody, that's it for Day 1!" The tour manager yelled as all the crew and staff clapped. "See all of you here in the arena for the next concert at 5:30 am sharp!" He said, handing everyone their keys.

The girls and I have one huge suite to ourselves. We all were sprawled across the floor of the room, in front of the huge flat screen as we were watching the game of Spurs against Warriors.

"You should probably stop lying down on the floor, your ass is sticking out of those shorts ;) - Lauren." I read her text, rolling my eyes. "Then stop looking." I replied with a slight smirk. The conversation basically went like this :

L: "Oh how can I stop staring if your ass is huge!"
Me: "I could say the same about you, it's pure torture to see you shake your ass while dancing when all I want is to make out of you."
L: "If the Warriors win, you send me a pic and if the Spurs win; as you bet they will; I'll send you a pic."
Me: "Deal!"
I laugh slightly, thinking that she was kidding.

- an hour an a half later -

"AND THE SPURS WIN!!" Ally said as she fist bumped me. "I knew they will." I said, looking at Lauren and wink.

"I'll just use the restroom." Lauren said, standing up from the couch and going inside the bathroom. I didn't pay much attention since I was talking to Ally about several amazing passes and dunks made by some of the Spurs players.

Ally and Dinah soon fought since Dinah was pro-Spurs. I laughed at the two, shaking my head. I felt my phone buzz as I unlocked it, my eyes widen and my cheeks started to burn. "oh my god." I whispered to myself as I started at the 'pic' Lauren sent me.

Lauren soon went out of the restroom, taking her previous space on the couch. I looked at her and she smirked, winking.

L: "Like what you see? ;)"
Me: "Definitely ;)"
L: "Meet me in the bedroom then ;)"
Me: "What will we be doing, may I ask? ;)"
L: "You'll see ;)"

Before I could reply, Dinah and Camila shouted "We should have a high school musical marathon!" Lauren stood up. "I think I'll pass, I'm worn out. I'm going to bed, night!" She said as she walked towards the door that leads to the other part of the suit which is our room. "I think I'll pass too." I said standing up from the floor.

As I was about to open the door, Normani spoke. "oh and, Y/N? Tell Lauren to keep it down a bit and spare us the sex sounds." She said with a smirk as the other girls have me the same look.