{Chapter 3} Tommy's an Arse

Start from the beginning

“Sheesh Clary, you’re going to be a player.” I said as I grabbed her little hand and we walked out of the apartment, locking up. Clary only grinned.

“Well I can’t choose between them silly!” Clary announced dragging out the word ‘between’. I smiled.

“Oh right, how silly of me I forgot.” I replied with a grin as Clary smiled and we continued on our way to the Leaky Cauldron.

We arrived at the Leaky Cauldron as Clary glared at the place, like she was trying to destroy it with her glare. I sighed, was this some kind of four year old ritual? I practically dragged Clary into the Leaky Cauldron when I already saw people starting to set up, and I saw Tom standing behind the counter. “Morning Tom.” I called out as Tom completely stopped what he was doing, stared at the counter for a moment or two and then looked up at me, greeting me with a shaky smile.

“Ah, good morning Miss Evans.” Tom said as I sighed, I told the man he could call me by my real last name now, but he probably just couldn’t get use to it. “Hello Clary.”

Clary huffed and turned her head away as I rolled my eyes. “Sorry Tom she’s just probably not in a good mood because we haven’t stopped by the Twins’ Shop yet.” I replied awkwardly as Tom nodded.

“Ah right…” he said as I smiled.

“Well we are going to go to the shop real quick and then we’ll come back in time for the party. Oh and here you go,” I said taking out a small wrapped box from my purse as I handed it to Tom. “I wasn’t really sure what your son would want, so I hope this would be okay.”

Tom smiled as he looked at me. “I’m sure he’ll just love seeing you.” I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly.

“Right, well we’ll be back in a bit.” I said as I turned towards the entrance to Diagon Alley and left along with Clary. I smiled as I looked at the busy street of Diagon Alley with the magical feel filling the small place. Clary’s frown finally turned into a smile as we were walking down the streets of Diagon Alley towards the smiling Weasley Man, taking off his top hat.

Soon Clary had run out of my grip and was running towards the joke shop, I sighed and rolled my eyes. I gave up on trying to keep that girl contained a while back ago. I then walked into the busy Joke Shop as I noticed a small little dot of bright blue in the middle of the vast crowd, she was talking with two tall red heads. I smiled as I walked towards Fred, George and Clary. “Hello.” I said with a smile as they both looked up at me and grinned, I noticed I think Fred’s eyes widen just the slightest as a bigger grin was plastered on his face.

“Well hello there Miss Riddle!” Fred exclaimed as I smiled at his rambunctious ways, and felt a small blush trying to creep its way onto my cheeks, but I was able to push it back. I had to remind myself that it was just a dream.

“You’re looking snazzy today.” George said as Fred nodded.

“How would you say it?” he asked as George continued with their Twin ways.

“Elegant?”