Glamrock Freddy x reader

| (e/c) - eye color, (h/c) - hair color |

Third-person p.o.v.

You sat around the house laying on the couch. Everything was clean and organized.
It was a very lazy day.

As you watched some t.v. a commercial came on about the new Freddy Fazbear's pizza.
You thought to yourself "that looks fun." There was no way that you didn't want to go.
And it was only a few blocks away from your house.
So you decided to get your lazy ass up and get some clothes on and walk over there.

The day was a little chilly so jeans and a hoodie worked best.
As you walked up to the pizzaplex, it was much bigger than seen on t.v.

You walked inside and were amazed by everything. There were a lot of kids and their families already there.
So finally you paid for a ticket and walked past the rotating bars.
And a bot offered you a map which you took.

You walked around and found an arcade. This would be a great place to spend some time at.
You did spend a little money playing games and getting tickets.

Once you got to the counter after getting the number of tickets you had, you had just enough to get a Freddy plushie.
You got the plushie and some candy. Today was starting off great.

Freddy's p.o.v.

Today I can tell it's going to be a good day. Everyone's been in a good mood even Monty.
I think this is the most amount of people I've seen come into the pizzaplex.

Peeking behind the curtain I watched a person with (h/c) and very pretty (e/c). I don't think I've seen them before.
They are not in my guest profile. Must be their first time.
I want to go up to them and say hi, but I'm not allowed to leave the backstage yet.

And I guess I've been staring for too long because Monty suddenly cleared his throat loudly. Quickly I whipped my head.
"Yes, Monty?" I asked.
"You stare too much, Freddy." He implied.
"Was it that obvious?" I assumed.
"Oh, just a little." Monty replied sarcastically.
All I could do is roll my eyes and sigh.

They were holding a plushie of me. Maybe I'm their favorite!
And maybe I'll see them later. I can only hope.

Your p.o.v.

Sitting down on a bench I slowly read through the list of what will be happening today.
There's a show starting in about an hour. Guess I'll need to find something to do in that time.

I watched people go by and listened to kids talking about their favorite animatronic.
It does feel nice in the pizza plex. Maybe I'll get to meet one of the animatronics. That would be cool.
It would be cooler if it was Freddy.

Just then my stomach growled and I groaned.
Guess it's time to eat again.
I sighed and stood up, stretching a little. Looking at the map I followed the line to where the food court would be.

As I made my way I noticed all the food workers were all bots.
Ordering my food I sat down, looking through my phone and humming to the song that played.

After about 20 minutes and my food was put in front of me by one of the bots.
I was still nice and said thank you. The bots are pretty nice after all.

Slowly I eat my food and taking my time to eat. Still having about 35 minutes till the show.
There really wasn't much to watch. But I was okay with that. I just watched the bots cook for some other people.
It was a little entertaining.

Eventually, I finished up and paid for my stuff.
Just as I turned around I watched my ex-boyfriend walk by.
Why was he here?
I didn't think he was into this kind of thing.
Looks like he's also with some friends. I can only try to avoid him.