50 : please.. tell me this is not happening.

Começar do início

"But still.."

"My mood swings are probably just because of my period. you do not have to worry..."
she assured him with a soft smile, kissing his cheeks. 

"Okay.. If you say so.."
she found the disappointed look on his face adorable. she pinched his cheeks which made him whine like a child yet again.

"Aish stop hurting me!!"
she just laughed at him.

"Why do you look so disappointed? Do you already want a child?"
She asked. Jay just looked at her and shook his head.

"I want it whenever you are ready to have one, love. and we still need to plan for our future after all; we can't just have one that easily. let's focus on our career for now, alright? It will come eventually."
he told her sincerely. Haru nodded her head, satisfied with his honest answer.

"That's my Jay for you."
She whispered, still not believing how did she got the most endearing, sincerest and most perfect guy she'll ever find in the world.

"I'll go now, baby. Shiyeon and Soomin are heading this way."
She told him, pointing the two girls walking towards their direction.

"Oh? Why is Jay on his office suit? Where is he going?"
Soomin asked Haru, looking at Jay from head to toe.

"urgent things came up and he'll not be able to join us on the plane but he'll follow us later. just a few things to be done on his father's company.. you know."
haru told her, linking her arms to Soomin and Shiyeon before turning to Jay.

"follow us asap. or else I'll slit your throat, Love."
she threatened him with the nicest voice as possible. Jay just chuckled and nodded his head.

"Of course.. I love you."
He told her. Haru smiled and nodded her head.

"I love you too..."
She then dragged Soomin and Shiyeon towards the waiting area with a wide smile on her face, leaving Jay there for a few more hours since their flight will start boarding any time soon.

_________________

The whole plane ride was silent and boring, at least for Haru. 

"H-h-hoon~"
Haru just mentally rolled her eyes as she went past by the enclosed rooms where she think Sunghoon and Shiyeon is. The private plane Sunghoon prepared has separated cabins and haru absolutely understood what is its purpose. If you know, you know.

Jay wasn't there for Haru so she decided to just sleep for the whole plane ride. They arrived at their location after 12 hours, reaching the airport of Maldives that welcomed them with its bright summer sunlight. The dry and humid summer air touched their skins, telling them that spring already ended.

"So pretty!!!!!!"
They arrived at the beach resort they reserved in no time. The receptionists and attendants welcomed them with the warmest hospitality that made them smile in comfort.

"Okay so the rooms for the boys and girls are on different villas! No one sneaking up to each other!!"
Soomin told everyone, linking her arms to haru, shiyeon and minjee before looking at the boys with judging eyes.

"The west villa is for the girls, the east one is for you! we'll go now byeeee~"
Soomin was talking about the two separate villas inside the beach resort. The three girls immediately ran towards the villa and changed their clothes. It was already night time, they are just thinking for a short stroll and picture-taking on the beach at night.

"We'll roam around and search for some boys in the parameter for now, haru baby. Don't you want to come?"
Soomin asked her, smiling pervertedly. Haru shook her head, sighing. Tiredness enveloped her whole body as she yawn. Guess the sleep in the plane wasn't enough for her or she just want to sleep until Jay arrived.