8 : you made me feel things i shouldn't feel

eight:

___________

haru.hru: you should follow me too.

I messaged Jay after I went inside my unit. We finished eating earlier and already went back home since there's no classes just like what he said.

I lazily hopped on the sofa and just stalked his instagram account.

He has so many followers... Well i mean, he's famous anyways, why would i be surprised by that? He's handsome and rich, maybe a bit smart and he's a damn good kisser. No wonder there's so many girls on his account.

I followed his account and looked at his ig story, laughing at it.

park.jj: fvck you.

I laughed even more because of his reply. For sure he'll be bombarded with messages because of his story. HAHAHAHA i don't know why but i feel like I won something.

haru.hru: is that a curse or a to-do list, babe? ^_~

park.jj: pervert.

haru.hru: Did she already saw it? What's her reaction?

park.jj: I don't know. There's so many messages on my dms because of you.

I laughed. Mission success!!

haru.hru: For sure she saw it already. Just wait for her message~ I want to know how she'll react tho

I joked. i don't really give a damn about her since she's not my target. I'm more concerned with his reactions on her reply.

park.jj: Same.

So he's still hoping to get noticed by her? Oh well..

I don't know why but it suddenly ruined my mood.

haru.hru: Tell me when she replied.

I sent it and threw my phone to the sofa chair next to me. I sighed, walking towards my room to change my clothes.

After i changed, I went back to the living room only to hear my phone ringing.

"The hell do you want?"

"Oh good afternoon too, you fvcker."
I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Where's the party? I know you, you bitch you'll only call me whenever you want to drink."
I told Soomin and laughed before walking towards the fridge to get some water.

"AHAHAHA just like the usual. But before we go, we'll be picking Shiyeon up from the airport!"

I immediately choked on the water i was drinking after hearing the news

"Shiyeon is finally back?!!!"
I yelled, not believing it.

"Yeah! Minjee is also back from Japan yesterday! She'll join us in welcoming Shiyeon back!"

Waaaaahhh even Minjeeeeee!!

"Minjee that bitch! She said she'll be gone for a week but actually stayed in Japan for a freakin month!"

"Yaah i asked her what happened and she just told me she'll spill the tea later!! We'll also squeeze each and every tea from Shiyeon later. I'm hella excited!"

"Hell yeah! I'll go and prepare now! Talk to you later, Soomin!"

"Later, bitch."
I laughed at her and just ended the call. I ran towards my room to prepare for later.