47 : bridal showers are nothing but trouble.

fourtyseven:

______________

Third Person's

"Ahhh I'm so excited!"
Soomin jumped out in happiness, dragging Haru out of the elevator as it reaches the designated floor for their private hotel suite.

"Are you really sure about this, Soomin? Did you even told your fiance about this?"
Shiyeon asked, chuckling. Soomin looked at her and mischievously grinned. Minjee just shook her head and sighed.

For sure she didn't told her about her bridal shower today. Well, what could go wrong with just some alcohols?

" Oh c'mon minjee I am just celebrating my last days as an unmarried woman! It won't be long 'til our wedding so let' s just have fun and do what single women would dooo~" Soomin giggled.

Haru smiled at Soomin and just nodded her head. Finally, their wedding date is already settled and Soomin look so ecstatic about it. Well, they already learnt how to love each other. The arrange marriage the both of them once hated and treated as a curse brought upon them now turned into a blessing.

Just a month. A month 'til their marriage.

"We'll just drink, right? I didn't told Sunghoon about the party coz i know he'll tell Jake about it."
Shiyeon told her. Soomin's grin grew even larger.

"What do you mean by that?"
She opened the door of the hotel suite and pushed the three inside.

"We'll have fun til dawn babes!! And I already invited company!! They'll be here in a few?"
Haru, Shiyeon and Minjee looked at each other as if they were talking with telepathy. Soomin laughed at them and raised the bottles of alcohol on the table.

"Let's partyyyyy!!"
She chaotically shouted, starting the chaos inside the hotel suite.

Coincidentally, or not....

"Bro are we really sure about this? What if Soomin catch us?"
Jake whispered with paranoia on Sunghoon's ear, earning a smug chuckle from the latter.

"Oh c'mon Jaeyun You only have a month as a bachelor!! Let's enjoy things like unmarried men until your wedding!!"
Sunghoon told him, laughing. Jake, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jay walked out of the elevator.. Walking towards the suite where Sunghoon prepared a party for Jake. They managed to drag Jay here and he didn't really said anything. Sunghoon thought bringing him here will at least entertain him.

On the same floor, right in front of the hotel suite Soomin booked. It was the location of the bachelor's party Sunghoon organized.

"Soomin won't be mad for a little alcohol, right?"
Heeseung asked Jake, stopping him from worrying. Sunghoon nodded his head and went inside the suite.

To their surprise, there was an enormous gift box on the center of the living room next to the alcohols on tje table. Sunghoon walked to Jake and tapped his shoulder.

"That's my gift for you, buddy. Open it."
He whispered, grinning. Jake hesitantly walked to the huge box, thinking if he should open it or not.

Jay and Heeseung sat on the sofa next to the box while Sunghoon opened the bottles of alcohol already.

Jake finally pulled the red ribbon of the large box. There, the box slowly opened and revealed....

"Let the party begin."
Sunghoon smirked, seeing the "gift" inside the box. The three gazed at it, Heeseung shaking his head with a smirk.