⇢ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧...𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥?

Start from the beginning

Volk sat on his desk by his computer. He kept up with his work when the officer suddenly heard a commotion outside his office. He stood back up, eyes glued to the door as he tried to listen in for more noise...but it was quiet again.

He was going to sit back down, but there was a knock at his door. Volk began to call out.

"State your business, soldier!"

A voice came from behind the door. "Officer Gideon has arrived, sir."

"Tell him he can come up."

There was a pause. "He prefers you come down, sir."

Volk was annoyed. He let out a sigh and walked out from behind his desk toward the door.

"The visit better be worth–"

Suddenly, three bullets came through the door and shot Volk down. He fell to the ground and groaned as the door was kicked open. Y/N incapacitated the officer they used as bait and threw him aside. Isaiah gripped his pistol and walked up to the man.

Volk was bleeding profusely from his chest. He coughed as he rolled onto his back, looking up at Bradley. Y/N stood with the two other soldiers behind him.

"Patriots..." Volk said as he spat. "You can take out as many of our sites as you want...it won't accomplish anything."

"As long as I get to kill as many of you as I can." Isaiah shot back, still gripping his gun.

"Is that with this is?" Volk looked at Y/N. "Avenging?" He let out a laugh. "Their deaths benefited the rise of HYDRA. Our new world order. There is nothing you can do to change that!"

He kept staring at Y/N. "This charade is fruitless, Lieutenant. Your partners, your friends, your father...they're all gone! You have nothing! Only us! Sooner or later we will take you back and you will live on as Task–"

BLAM!

Isaiah shot the officer dead before he can finish

Isaiah shot the officer dead before he can finish. Y/N simply looked at the man's body, trying to compose himself after hearing what he said. Isaiah holstered his gun and looked back at his colleagues.

"Target's down. Let's regroup with the squad outside."

The two soldiers nodded and left the room. Isaiah was about to leave too but stopped beside Y/N who was still looking down. He pat him on the shoulder.

"You got us, son." Isaiah said. "You got me."

Y/N nodded and the older super-soldier left the room. The young man sighed, then walked out afterward.