Chapter 20

Becki's pov

Once I was in the water, I could see myself slowly sinking to the very deep bottom. I don't know if I mentioned this but I've always was in pain, but now that I'm dead I feel better. I may have a big hole in my chest but it feels filled in, I feel complete now, like this is what I needed.

BEN'S pov

I go to jump but ej stops me "you can swim!" He yelled "nor can my sister" I say and I take off my shirt and hat. I jump off and I'm falling down to the water, I sink down and I seen my sister, her body looked so peaceful. I grabbed her and I tried swimming up, I couldn't, plus the current didn't help. A wave came and pushed me into the rock I was knocked out.

When I awoke I was a river bank and my sister was laying next to me. I get up and I crawl over to her, "becki" I shake her and no response "Becki!" I shake her harder. I panicked, my eye caught something, she didn't have a hole in her chest. "BECKI WAKE UP" I shake her, I started to push on her chest, and I listened for breathing. I pushed on her chest again and nothing, I gave up and I cried next to her.

"I'm sorry becki, I wish I saved you soon, I love you, my twin gamer" I whispered and I get up. I picked up her lifeless body, I started walking upstream. After 3 hours I reached to slender mansion everyone were waiting, they seen my dead sister. Their heads hung, I went into the backyard.

Sally's pov

I watched BEN cry over becki's grave. slender said to wear all black for a week, and that we will have a service. "Poor BEN" jane said and I nodded, "I bet he's the only family member left" I say and jane agreed. I headed upstairs for bed, I layed down falling asleep fast.

Becki's pov

I feel so happy and free! But I'm making others suffer. Maybe I should talk to- "were you going to say me?" Mrcreepypasta appeared "yes, I want to be a pasta" I say and he smiled "sure thing" I suddenly seen a bright light and I was in front of the mansion but mrcreepypasta was with me. "Stay behind me" he said and I nodded

Slender's pov

I was visited by mr. Creepypasta and he said to have BEN to go out front. So I sent him out there, I watched through the window and the others gathered.

BEN's pov

I go out front to see Mr. Creepypasta "yes sir?" I asked down. "I have a present" he said and he moved aside, my eyes widened to see my sister in an assassin's creed three outfit "ta da" she says and I just in gulf her in a hug "you're a pasta now!!!" I shout and the others run out "becki!!" Sally shouted and they hug "I have my sister back!" I jumped up and down excited. That night we had a celebration and I was just stuck to my amazingly awesome sister pasta. But one thing, I had the feeling of being watched.

Ok guys and gals this right here is the end of our twin gamers adventure, thank you so much for sticking with me through this mess anyways if you want me to make a sequel plz message me #MoreTwinGamers. And if I get 10 #MoreTwinGamers I will make a sequel, if you want a new adventure message me #ThankYou. And if I get 10 #ThankYou then I will make a new story anyways bye bye!