Chapter 18

Slender's pov

I watched as the twins faught each other for training. I must say, becki has improved, I might just have her be turned into a full pasta. "Ah!" Becki yelled as BEN chased her with his sword. Then again maybe not.

BEN's pov

I laughed as my little sister runs, I am liking the fact that my sister is my sister. "Ok we have to go back now!" I yell and she whines, we both walk back to slender "ok becki back into your room" slender said and I back into my room. I sit there on my bed for a minute then I heard a knock at my door, I open the door and its BEN. "I was wondering if we can play a game" I was shocked and happy and I let him in. I grab a controller and BEN started up the xbox.

We ended up playing games all night. I woke up with a snickers wrapper stuck to my cheek, and I was hanging by my foot upside down. BEN was hanging half out my window, but he was awake throwing up, I summoned a small dagger and I cut myself free. I landed in my neck but didn't die, I yelped and BEN looked at me and he smirked. "You don't remember anything from last night do you?" He asked and I shook my head getting. I suddenly had the urge to barf.

I grabbed a trash can and I threw up. "Want to know what happened last night?" BEN asked and I nodded once I finished. I wiped my mouth, we walk out to the living room and it was trashed, "what did we do!?" I shouted. "Well, slender, m&h, and toby left for the night so we just went over board" BEN explained and jeff was walking up the stairs to walk up to us. "You still have the video?" BEN nodded "what video?" I ask and BEN pulls out his phone and pulls up a video.

"Ready?" "Ya" "ok go" I hear a conversation between BEN and I. I step in front of the camera, "ok so we are to go into sally's room and he are going to hide charlie, her stuffed, from her". I hear BEN and I laugh, we went upstairs and I opened the bathroom door just a little, the camera shows jeff giving sally a bath. I close the door and we go into sally's room and charlie is sitting on the bed. I grab it and we laugh running outside of the mansion after leaving sally's room.

"Ok take charlie, and I'll take the phone" I say and we trade. "should I hide it at the top of the tree?" BEN asked and I say yes, in the middle of the prank sally screams. "Oh shit hurry!" I shout, suddenly the mansion door opens and I immediately pulled into the tree. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" jeff runs out of the laughing as ej and sally chased him. "WHERE'S CHARLIE!?" sally's demonic voice shook the tree. Me and BEN in the video are just trying not to piss our pants from laughing.

Jeff points at the tree and sally climbed into the tree where we were hiding. The video paused for a minute then it showed, ej and jeff and my brother on the table while sally was sleeping. "H-hurry up-" I sounded drunk, "shut upt!" Ej says and the boys started to dance drunkenly on the table. Sally woke up and she flips the table making the boys go out the window. I started cracking up, the video paused again the it played to me hanging upside down.

"Ok so my drunk sister fell asleep like this, I'm not lying she literally tied herself up there on the ceiling" BEN said the he goes downstairs to Jeff sucking his thumb and ej fell asleep peeing. I laughed hard when I saw that. BEN shook ej, "hey, hey! Piss boy!" My brother yelled and ej woke up "hey lets go s-" my brother stopped the video and put his phone away "hey it wasn't done" I said and he glared at me. I shut up immediately, and I heard the front door open and slender and his proxys were mad at the site. "Oh shit" we all three said.

"RUN" We shouted