Dress shop boy

Isabella gestured to the house. "This is casita. Me, all my tias and tios, my abuela and my mama, papa and siblings live here!"

I look at the house in awe. It was big, and  the inside was decorated amazingly.

Isabella led me inside the house and brought me around the house, explaining all about her gift. She took great pride in her gift. I would if I had one.

We were waking around when Isabella spotted a girl walking around casita.
"Oh that's Dolores! Her gift is that she can hear anything from a mile away!" Isabella exclaimed.

Dolores waked towards me and smiled.
"Hi,  are you [name]?" She asked

"Yeah! Dolores, right?"

"Yep. [name] some girl is calling for you" Dolores informed me

"Oh yeah, that's mamá, I better get going" I respond. Just before I get to leave Isabella grabs hold of my arm.

"My cousin Antonio is getting his gift today at 9:30. It's over in our casita. I better see you there!" She smiles.

I nod at Isabella and wave goodbye before walking off to wander mamá.

I walk in the house to see papá in awe of the kitchen and mamá laughing at papá's enthusiasm.

"You called?" I ask.

"Oh! [name] have you heard of these things called gifts?" Mamá smiled.

"Yeah, I met a girl called Isabella who could make flowers from anything." I answer.

"Do you hear that, [dads name]? Our [name] already made a friend!" Mamá exclaimed.

" yeah. One of her cousins are getting their own gift today and Isabella invited me to her house for it" I proudly say.

" You got invited somewhere? [name], hurry up and get ready!"

"Mamá, it's 6 o clock. It starts at half 9"

"[name], go get ready or else I will have to force you myself!"

"Ok, ok I'll get ready,"

I walk into town to buy a dress. One kid caught my eye. Oh my god I was in love. Only a hallway crush but he was still a crush.

He was clearly looking for someone. I wonder who that lucky lady was. I couldn't stop thinking about him, even after I got home and got my dress on.

I finished my makeup and looked at the clock. 9:30. Time to go.

"Adios, [name]! Make sure to meet a boy there!" Mamá laughed.

Jesus I hope that boy would be dress shop boy.

I walked into the casita, which was decorated perfectly with lights and flowers.

I walked around, and soon found Isabella.

"[name]!" She shouted as I ran towards her.

"Isabella you are looking amazing!" I laugh

"Oh hush [name], your too kind! Here I'll introduce you to my sisters and my cousins."

And like that Isabella dragged me over to a 5 year old boy, who was beaming. Isabella bent down and ruffled his hair.

"This young man is Antonio, he's getting his gift today!" Isabella smiled, Antonio giving me a handshake.

"Awh, Antonio, are you excited to get your gift?" I smiled, bending down to his level.

"Of course! My gift is going to be the best gift in the whole family!" He shouted, in innocent 5 year old energy.

Isabella chuckled. "Good luck with that little fella!" She smiled as we both got up and Antonio ran away to an older woman.

"Is that your abuela?"

"Yep. Cmon do you want to meet Camilo?"

"Sure!"

And like that she led me to none other than dress shop boy. I blushed. My prayers had been answered.

"Oh Isabella, is this the new girl in town?" He asks, looking me up and down.

God I was so nervous. What does he think of me? Hopefully he likes me!

I fix my hair as Isabella is called downstairs from a person who could only be her abuela.

"Coming abuela! [name] I'll be back in a second" Isabella says as she gracefully walks down the stairs

"I saw you at the dress shop today" I stutter, almost choking on my words.

"Cool! You must be [name], Dolores was telling me about you" he smiled.

Oh my goodness his smile made me want to kiss him, he was so attractive.

"Sh-she what? Uh I mean,cool!"

what the hell was that. Did I really just stutter like that in front of him? he must think I'm such an idiot. That's my chance of being with him gone.

"So, which house do you live in?" He asks.

"In front of  casita."

"Nice!" He high fives me. Oh my god he high fived me. Did he mean to make a move or did he notice me blushing and try to imply we are just friends? God I'm overthinking this.

"You must visit my house sometime, there's a window to the side of my bedroom-" I was interrupted by everyone being called to a blank door.

"Antonio's getting his gift! Cmon, we need to see!" Camilo says and he grabs my arm, bringing me to the door.

Abuela notices me and gives me a dirty look. Oh shit. Hopefully it was an accident?

Antonio opens his door as a Tucan flies on his arm. The tucan squawked as Antonio nodded.

"Abuela I can understand him!" Everyone cheered as we all went into his room, Camilo not letting go of me.

I looked at Isabella and she noticed my red hot face and Camilo holding my arm. She gave me a look and I tried my best to ignore it.

Camilo and I were talking, until a girl ran in and started talking about cracks in casita. I was so confused, as was Camilo. We all followed the girl to see no cracks and then all hell brakes loose.

Abuela starts shouting at the girl and the girl runs outside.

"Camilo I better go. Visit me at my window sometime!" I said as I walked out, smiling at him

The next day I was in my room, and then i heard something.

Three knock's on the window