Chapter 38 - A day before the big day

Start from the beginning

"Hello Anna, naalikku dhaan neenga mehendi paakanum,  ippo paaka koodadhu" the artist who was silently enjoying all these conversation interfered when it looked like her work might get spoiled.

"Mmmkum, naanga ellarum kooda innum inga dhaan irukkom" Sivaangi's friends too mocked.

"Adhaane, en ellarum inga irukeenga innum? " Ashwin asked with a teasing smirk, shoulder hugging Sivaangi and pulling her closer to him.

"Engalukku third wheeling onnum pudhusu illaye, show season full ah idha dhaane pannittu irundhom, ippo continue panrom, actually feeling beautifully nostalgic. " Nisha said with a loving smile.

"Okay, you guys have fun, I have some work, ungala naalikku meet panren" he said looking at her friends

He moved closer to Sivaangi and whispered in her ears, "Night oru one hour thaniya free panniko" making her blush

"Mmkum, still here..." mocked Nisha

"Saabah, kilambitten, kilambitten" Ashwin retorted and got up.

Sivaangi laughed her heart out after so many years spending time with her friends, all her inhibitions and doubts about getting judged by her own close circle flew away the second they started treating her the same way as before giving her the confidence that she lacked all these days.

"Romba romba thanks neenga ellarum vandhadhukku, and romba romba sorry for keeping you away for all these years. Love you all so much" Sivaangi said with grateful eyes.

"Paah, sorry, thanks ellaam solra alavukku periya manushi aagittiya? we will always be there with you, friendship, love ellaam is formed for the character of the person not for the way they act in any given situation, we were not in your position, so we have no rights to judge you, our love is beyond that" one of the boys said tapping her on her head lovingly.

"All ok va? mudincha? dinner saapda vaanga, neeyum saaptutu poma" Ashwin said looking at Sivaangi's friends and the make up artist.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks Mika for bringing my friends here, enakku romba hesitation ah irundhuchu, adhaan naan invite pannala, but glad that you did" said Sivaangi looking at her sister who was lying next to her.

"Enakku theriyum how much you will like to have them, and I also know their character too, I am still in the industry and have been following them, so adhaan dheriyama call panninen, glad that you are happy"  Mika replied with a smile and turned her concentration towards the saree she was going to wear the next day.

"Mika.. " Sivaangi called little hesitantly

"Mmm sollu Sivu" Mika replied without lifting her head, trying to iron the fleets so that it is easier to wear the next day,'

"Mika.. inga enna paaru" Sivaangi whined.

"Sollu enna" Mika asked lifting her head.

"Nee nejamaave happy ah? no residual feelings? " Sivaangi asked.

"Ennadi blabber panra? enna residual feelings?" Mika asked genuinely confused.

"Illa, Ashwin ennoda marriage, unakku fully happy ah? have you completely moved on from him? " Sivaangi asked little hesitantly.

"Unna... payithiyama nee? enna kelvi de idhu? illa move on pannala, enna pannuva? vittu kuduthiriya? " Mika asked irritated.

"Illade, I know how difficult it is to move on from him, I have also been there, it is nearly impossible, adhaan.." Sivaangi dragged.

"I will give the answer for this tomorrow" Mika replied with a smirk-y smile.

"Hey, enna panna pora? " Sivaangi asked confused.